Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Osman

Dr. Osman Praise For Puntland Security Forces The Strongest in Somalia. PICS

Carafaat   

he was bragging about SSDF while they were on the run from Siad Barre and went to Ethiopia and Siad even chased him there. It's embarrasing, still he manages it to brag about it.

Somalia   

SSDF were the first to go against Siad Barre, and the only ones Siad Barre ever feared. After the coup, the first person he locked up was Abdullahi Yusuf and the only people he tried to satisfy with money, positions and status were those people but he never gave in, unlike any of the others.

And everyone went to Ethiopia, SNM was in Ethiopia, USC, the difference between all of them thinks faster, decades ahead. Like Baidoa, again captured last week, now it is ok for the Ethiopians to come eh? :D It's funny and sad at the same time because the people that died weren't from Garowe.

But what did he say in the video, that he was the one behind the collapse of Cairo, Arta and the rest. You ought to consider how this was possible.

Carafaat   

Somalia, got any resource he was behind the collapse of Cairo, Arta and the rest?

I am sure he was and is capable of.

Dr_Osman   

Duke, of course they do. Their the Puntland Forces, I just feel sorry for the enemy who encounters them because all of puntland security are well trained

Dr_Osman   

this is the craziest thread I ever did regarding puntland security, i left no stone un-turned and it was a devastating blow to enemies of the region who im sure looked at their security capabilities and looked at ours and said they stand no chance and this is all before the oil factor kicks in

Dr_Osman   

Carafat your devastated at this thread, im suprised your not sending out compliments. This the only region in Somalia with a capable ground, air, sea and intelligentsia and its in pictures. It is the only region in Somalia to actually show operational equipment. Its undeniably the strongest state in Somalia. Mogadishu and Hargeisa are shivering

lol maa daashiin mii idinka, on the other hand im sure reer Mogadishu is happy for Puntland's progress and not shivering as u mentioned,, my friend those times has passed, the only thing that matters is qaranimo and nabad.

Dr_Osman   

Please note their is always going to be an unleashed of puntland security as more information hits the wire, so be prepared this is not the last time this will be posted. It will continue to expand as capabilities hit the wires and is known to the public.

But as of now its safe to say its the most advanced security set up in all of Somalia!!! Oh the enemy shivers to fathom what we will do with the oil money!!!

Atirisho   

Dr_Osman;797042 wrote:

This is not your adeer but mine, and you dont own this but we do. So come on and praise us more and say how we have a security set up that so advanced that you even compliment us and say its like amisom and international forces

You are so humble aren't you? ;);)

Atirisho   

Dr_Osman;797120 wrote:
JB is not even addressing this military build up. Wa unusual, he really thinks its legal matter therefore noone can talk about it.

Take this JB

scaled.php?server=94&filename=plandmarin

JB was told by the whole world that noone in Somalia can challenge Puntland and their capabilities are similar to that of international troopers such as amisom who doesnt have air or naval capabilities which Puntland does

I am shocked how advanced and well trained the Puntland Maritime Police Force are. I didn't expect it.

Dr_Osman   

Atirisho..Security Set up has 5 main arteries.

1. Military

2. Police

3. Navy

4. Airforce

5. Intelligentsia

I am happy to announce puntland has each of those capabilities in various capacities. And if we compare with other somalis. Well its obvious navy-airforce is not something they have so we win hands down no competition. Then intelligentsia I doubt anyone can come close to the status of PIS. So we already winning in 3 of the core areas of a security set-up that decides who wins and loses wars.

As far as the military and police, well all I can say is that Puntland is very capable in those areas also as seen from the pictures and infact it can be argued they are only state to have an operational tanks seen in action and their various reports of 3 tanks attacking garsoor and also there were also reports of 4 tanks in action on the Puntland side against the ICU in 2006 which shows their must big inventory!!!

Dr_Osman   

Wizard that PIS shot was taken when farole went to morguedishu for the roadmap talks. Mr Sharif is taken care off by burundi, mr farole PIS. You see the differences? and lets not kid ourselves but look at the whole security set up of puntland and thats what we know, im sure there is alot more we dont.

U know im in absolute awe of what I posted that I even go back on it just remind myself the state is in safe hands and somalis are way behind