2010 Riyaale and Siilanyo

2009 Dr.Shahiid

2008 Nuur Cadde

2007 Dr.Xawo

2006 Sheick Shariif

2005 Abdiqadir Yahye

2004 Amiin Arts

Sensei   

Bal yara aan u kaadino for the entire year. But, we will all agree that February has been unusually busy for Somalis -Khatumo, Garowe conference, Hague's visit,capture of Baidoa, and the London conference. And I am pretty sure there was a group of people, or an individual, that emerged as the ultimate beneficiary of these events.

Prof. Dr. Cabdiwali Gaas.

waa haddii uu ku guuleysto inuu meelmariyo Roadmap-ka, August na lasoo dhiso Dowlad tayo leh oo badasha middaan, markaas asiga ayaa la dhihi karaa waa shakhsiga sanadka 2012.

Somalia   

The Sage;795840 wrote:
Big surprise there.

Anyway, as unorthodox as it sounds I nominate Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, He proves that one doesn't have to be Somali to genuinely care about the plight of its people.

This article he wrote from last year really captures it:

Faroole has done more for Somalia than any other politicians in the past 3 years, even the UN recognized that.

http://www.somaliaonline.com/community/showthread.php/62631-Mahiga%E2%80%9DPuntland-haddii-aysan-jiri-lahayn-Maanta-talaabada-siyaasadeed-ee-la-gaaray-lama-gaareen.%E2%80%9D?highlight=mahiga

Carafaat   

My list:

1. Ali Khaliif Galeyr(If he can make Khaatumo fly and make his clan put down the guns :D)

2. Gaandhi(if he pulls Azania off, will become clear in coming months:D)

3. President Caalin of Galmudug(just to piss of Punties here) :D

4. Jamaal Ali Husseen(If he can get UDUB back in political centre, will become clear in comings months)

Abwaan   

Somalina;795735 wrote:
Yaa is gaarey bal. Sannadka iminkuu bilowdey hana dedejin.

Laba bilood xitaa weli ma dhimmana...Laakiin insha Allaah waan rajeyneynaa inaan nabad ku gaarno inaan aragno qofka ku guuleysta. Although I agree with Hiiraan on some of the people it previously gave the title, who said it is always right and fair?