Sign in to follow this  
Umm al_khair

somali salafi duruus

يمكن إلهة مكاÙأة أنت مع خير

salamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa baarakatu,

wa Baarakallahu feekee ya Ukhti;

I believe the shaykh’s name is Abu Suhayla, or to that effect!moreover, shaykh Shaykh Umar as-Sumaalee offers durus on paltalk, the time and date has for now escaped me! The shaykh is one of the major students of Shaykhul Islam Ibnul Baaz, & now currently residents in Malaysia!

xamar   

salafi da'wah is not good.

These guys are the kings imams in saucdi-arabia.´

And go to that room, Thye will arabize you in 1 second.

Names like "Ummu-Ahmed" by thje ways its not "UMMU" ITS UMM-AHMED.

AND NAMES LIKE"ABU MUCAD".

The salafis are offshoot from al-itixad. I hope the somalis will realize that this is from saudi-arabia.

NinBrown   

ASA

Thanks for the benifical information sis and bro.

XAMAR

your very confused bro....stating facts you dont know about...what is salafi dawah and how is it related to al-itixad....bro like a lot of Somalis you seem to have hatred/anger towards our arab brethrens...so i suggest u loose it cos they are our muslim brothers and neighbours

I am tempted to school this lost sheep about the originality of Salafism!

But he gone so astray, any rescue mission may be futile.

Salafism, my dear, is the concept of remaining loyal to the method of early Muslims.

Salafi, mind you, is the Muslim who tries hard to imitate the blessed Prophet in every aspect of his/her life.

For now, I must stop here and see if these two definitions make any sense to you.

Shaikh Saalih Aal ash-Shaikh, Minister of Islamic Affairs of Saudi Arabia, stated, "Muslims are of two groups: Salafis and Khalafis. As for the Salafis, then they are the followers of Salaf us-Saalih (first three generations of Muslims). And as for the Khalafis, then they are the followers of the understanding of the Khalaf and they are also called Innovators - since everyone who is not pleased and satisfied with the path of the Salaf us-Saalih, in knowledge and action, understanding and fiqh, then he is a khalafi, an innovator." (Haadhihi Mafaaheemunaa, Chapter on Ascription Salaf and Salafiyyah).

so xamar my brother the salafi dawa is the haqq so i pry insha allah u gain the knowledege becouse you are confused..

the phrophit SAW said

"this Ummah will split into seventy-three sects, all of them in the Hellfire but one". They said, which one is this O Messenger of Allaah? He replied, "They are those who are upon what I and my companions are upon today". Hence Salafiyyah is a group of people (i.e. the Salafis) upon the madhhab of the Salaf, upon what the Messenger (sallallaahu alaihi wasallam) and his companions were upon.

so brother u cant hate arabs becouse remember our prophit SAW was an arab.

sahal   

Shaikh Saalih Aal ash-Shaikh, Minister of Islamic Affairs of Saudi Arabia, stated, "Muslims are of two groups: Salafis and Khalafis. As for the Salafis, then they are the followers of Salaf us-Saalih (first three generations of Muslims). And as for the Khalafis, then they are the followers of the understanding of the Khalaf and they are also called Innovators - since everyone who is not pleased and satisfied with the path of the Salaf us-Saalih, in knowledge and action, understanding and fiqh, then he is a khalafi, an innovator."

Is this is is QURAN AYAH or HADITH from our PROPHET or quote from SAHABAH or First Generation (SALAF).

Non all of these, rather it is quote from MINISTEr of a government which has more than US$ 860 billion dollrs in US financial institutions (remember all these institutions are RIBA based institutions and REMEMBER many MUSLIMS are dying hunger and diseases) a government which refuses ISLAMIC BANK to operate in its control territory, which has thousands of US Army in its control territory to attack other muslim countries from its terrotiry as they did to IRAQ recently, shall i continue ....?

According this quote anyone who say i'm salafi is a follower of Salaf us-Saalih (first three generations of Muslims). :D and anyone who didn't say i'm salafi he sentenced to death penalty :eek:

So, Guys let's all be SALAFIS because the minister gave us guarantee if we say we're salafi that we're salfis ;) either to be SALFI or KHALAFI (George Bush's way) no middleground icon_razz.gif .

Ukhti Muslimah if you've been misguided by these Ministers and their deputies we're MUSLIMS and ALXAMDULILAAH. we'll never take any other NAME but ISLAM and MUSLIM no SALAFI or KHALAFI.

This is the name that ALLAH orders us to adhere.

the misnister also mentioned innovaters etc. but unfortunately he forgot that this name (SALAFI) itself is innovated recently and never mentioned neither in QURAN nor in the SUNNAH nor from the first ten or so generations of ISLAM.

So, the only thing we're asking ALLAH for him, us and all the MUSLIMS is to show us the RIGHT PATH.

i can see you have soo much haterd for salafs

but the word "Salaf" was used by the Prophet (sallallaahu alaihi wasallam) himself. He said to Faatimah, "How excellent a Salaf I am for you." (Muslim, no. 2450).

Allaah Has Named us Muslims, So Why Ascribe Ourselves to the Salaf

This doubt was very beatifully answered by Imaam al-Albaani in his discussion with someone on this subject, recorded on the cassette entitled, "I am Salafi", and here is a presentation of the vital parts of it:

Shaikh al-Albaani: "When it is said to you, ‘What is your madhhab’, what is your reply?"

Questioner: "A Muslim".

Shaikh al-Albaani: "This is not sufficient!".

Questioner: "Allaah has named us Muslims" and he recited the saying of Allaah Most High, "He is the one who has called you Muslims beforehand." (al-Hajj 22:78)

Shaikh al-Albaani: "This would be a correct answer if we were in the very first times (of Islaam) before the sects had appeared and spread. But if we were to ask, now, any Muslim from any of these sects with which we differ on account of aqeedah, his answer would not be any different to this word. All of them – the Shi’ite Rafidi, the Khaariji, the Nusayri Alawi – would say, "I am a Muslim". Hence, this is not sufficient in these days."

Questioner: "In that case I say, I am a Muslim upon the Book and the Sunnah."

Shaikh al-Albaani: "This is not sufficient either".

Questioner: "Why?"

Shaikh al-Albaani: "Do you find any of those whom we have just mentioned by way of example saying, ‘I am a Muslim who is not upon the Book and the Sunnah’?" Who is the one who says, ‘I am not upon the Book and the Sunnah’?"

At this point the Shaikh then began to explain in detail the importance of being upon the Book and the Sunnah in light of the understanding of the Salaf us-Saalih…

Questioner: "In that case I am a Muslim upon the Book and the Sunnah with the understanding of the Salaf us-Saalih".

Shaikh al-Albaani: "When a person asks you about your madhhab, is this what you will say to him?"

Questioner: "Yes".

Shaikh al-Albaani: "What is your view that we shorten this phrase in the language, since the best words are those that are few but indicated the desired intent, so we say, ‘Salafi’?" End of quotation.

Hence, the point is that naming with "Muslim" or "Sunni" is not enough, since everyone will claim that. And Imaam al-Albaani emphasised the importance of the truth being distinguished from the falsehood – from the point of view of the basis of manhaj and aqidah, and that is taking from the Salaf us-Saalih, as opposed to the various sects and groups whose understandings are based upon those of their mentors and leaders and not that of the Salaf, fundamentally.

sahal   

i can see you have soo much haterd for salafs

Ukhti Muslimah, I have debated on this issue with someone called Salafi D'awah so I don't want to repeat again again but the only thing I want to add is that the School that you're advocating is built on HATRED, the proof is I can say this publicly and I c'm challenging you to say publicly.

I love all MUSLIMS whatever their madhabs are including SHIA because I believe that they're MUSLIMS.

can you repeat that word or even copy & paste then I can exclude you from this group and we can talk further about other issues.

i am only going to say one thing to you sahal

MY ALLAH SWA GUIDE YOU TO THE TRUTH BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE.

because no matter how long we debate about this either publically or on this group, it is only ALLAH who will allow your heart to accept the trut.

Originally posted by sahal:

the School that you're advocating is built on HATRED..

How so, Mr. Easy? Do you not understand the words you so un-carefully use? When discussing Religion and its tenets, would you employ some prudence, dear Sahal?

It seems that you have gravely been ill informed about Salafism.

Or may be your critique (I am being generous here) is aimed erroneously at Wahabism! For that, read here.

Salafism's hallmark is a call to modern Muslims to revert to the pure Islam of the Prophet Muhammad's generation and the two generations that followed his. Muslims of this early period are referred to as al-Salaf al-Salih (the pious forefathers) whence the name Salafi. Salafism's message is utopian, its adherents seeking to transform completely the Muslim community and to ensure that Islam, as a system of belief and governance, should eventually dominate the globe.

Salafis are not against technological progress nor its fruits; they do, however, abhor all innovations in belief and practice that are not anchored in their conception of the pristine Islamic age. They refer to such reprehensible innovations as Bid'a, a term of deligitimization in Islamic law or the Shari'ah. Read more if you care to have civil discussion against Salafism (here I take the risk of dangerously being openhanded mood).

sahal   

Mr XIIN FINIIN, Ha degdegin, Sxb, I have enough experience for this SCHOOL, my experience goes back to more than decade, therefore ha duulin sidii XIIN FINIIN.

Everybody can claim what he/she likes and everybody can see him/herself that they're on right path but it's difficult many of us to differentiate between RIGHT and WRONG.

Just a while ago there was a guy who called himself as Salfi Dawa. this guy was posting evevryday insult of one of ULUMA he started SAyid Qutub, Sheikh Qradawi, SAlman Al-awda, Safar Al-xawali, Abula'la Al-Mawdadi and many others. That's why I said that this school is built on haterd, if you look back this guy's articles which he was COPYING & PASTING from their websites you will realise the reality of this MADHAB.

With regard the Ukhti Muslimah, I wish if she keep her name and not call herself another name since this is the best name on on earth MUSLIM and ALLAH has named us this name as he (S.W.T) said in his Quran "He is the one who has called you Muslims beforehand." (al-Hajj 22:78)

but the word "Salaf" was used by the Prophet (sallallaahu alaihi wasallam) himself. He said to Faatimah, "How excellent a Salaf I am for you." (Muslim, no. 2450).

Ukhti Muslimah SALAF is an ARABIC word it could be mentioned in the QURAN as well as in HADITH. but the meaning of the above HADITH doesn't imply to call ourselves as SALAFI let alone order it. So, what is the point of above HADITH, or the SALAFI group searched whole HADITHS and couldn't find teh SALAf word other than this HADITH :confused: .

UKHTI MUSLIMAH I need evidence saying that we can call ourselves SALAFI rather than MUSLIM, not HADITH mentioned the word SALAF, there are thousands of words mentioned in the QURAN as well as in SUNNAH so what? I need order or prohibition or at least implication evidences not that the word mentioned in the QURAN or SUNNAH

The ANT and the MOSQUITO mentioned in the QURAN so what? does this mean I can call myself MOSQUITO rather than MUSLIM.

I can give you many evidences taht ALLAH (S.W.T) ordered us to call ourselves MUSLIMOON and not other names. in addition to the above evidences here are some of them:

1. ALLAH said in suurat Al-Haj) "He is the one who has called you Muslims beforehand." (al-Hajj 22:78)

2. ALLAH said in suurat Al-Maidah "... I have prefected your religion for you, completed My favour upon you, and have chosen for you ISLAM as your religion ...." (5:3)

3. ALLAH said suurat Al-Imran: "And whoever seeks a religion other than ISLAM, it will never be accepted of him and the herafter he will be one of the loosers." (3.85)

4. ALLAH said in suurat Al-Baqarah "And this (ISLAM) was enjoined by Ibrahim upon his sons and by Ya'qub (saying) 'O my sons! Allah has chosen for you the (true) religion, then die not except in the faith of ISLAM (as MUslims)"

So, Ukhtii and anyone else give me like the above evidences showing that ALLAH ordered us to call ourselves or to adhere other than the ISLAM/MUSLIMS and please don't say Sheikh Fulan said so or Minster fulan said so enz.

Finally Ukhtii Muslimah you didn't answer my question: Do you love all MUSLIMS or you love some of them?

Sakina   

the phrophit SAW said

"this Ummah will split into seventy-three sects, all of them in the Hellfire but one". They said, which one is this O Messenger of Allaah? He replied, "They are those who are upon what I and my companions are upon today". Hence Salafiyyah is a group of people (i.e. the Salafis) upon the madhhab of the Salaf, upon what the Messenger (sallallaahu alaihi wasallam) and his companions were upon.

Ukhti Muslimah; isn't the Salafi sect one of the seventy-three sects? How do we know they are the ones who will go to Jannah? Any sect can choose a name that suit them and why we only heard of this particular name in the early 18th century? What were they called before that and who was their leader? Why they always supported the dictatorship of the Saudi family? Nobody hates them it is just that people are suspicious of their link with the Saudis and their thinking that they are the choosen sect. If the Salafis want to be taken seriously I think they need to answer all the questions people have of them. From my past experience whenever they cannot answer questions they just start attacking people calling them names and changing the subject altoghether. Ukhti Muslimah who are the Salafis and why are they different from the Malikis, Shafis or Hanifis aren't these sects muslims too. Which one is the saved sect?

sahal   

If the Salafis want to be taken seriously I think they need to answer all the questions people have of them. From my past experience whenever they cannot answer questions they just start attacking people calling them names and changing the subject altoghether.

Very True