Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Support UN Membership of Somaliland Republic

Jacpher   

One must have a recognized country before one seeks UN membership. As simple as that.

The UK and its allies should take action just like they did in Libya after when the African Union neglected its responsibility.

Really. Libya. Really?

Abwaan   

Somalina;794502 wrote:
I will sign it on August 16, 2012.
:D

anigana ii saxiix, haddii wakiil la iska noqon karo :) awalba wax bug ah bay ahaayeen ee petition suurogal ah ma ahayne.

"The UK and its allies should take action just like they did in Libya after when the African Union neglected its responsibility."

Oh dear! I thought they would take East Timor and South Sudan as an example, but bloody Libya?

By the way, thumbs up to Abwaan. Online petition is bogus, or “bug” in plain Somali.

Abwaan   

Oodweyne;794628 wrote:
^^

I heard you talked about what is
"bug"
or whatnot. Well I suppose it's a strange world indeed, when a
"two-bit-genuine-looting-Mo0ryaan"
, who in turn had a whale of a time in feasting on the properties of others start talking about what is legit or not. Heh, my friend..

Oodeyne, lol....you know da'yarta keliya ma ahan kuwa dhaqan-celinta u baahda ee many of the dadka waaweyn ee qurbaha ku raagey xitaa waa u baahan yihiin:) when was the last time you have been to Dacar-budhuq?