Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

President Silanyo's Speech at the London Conference

The Sage;794469 wrote:
You claim that the entity you support "does not transgress upon anyone" yet you make threats against the people of Somaliland? I didn't know the followers of "Khatumo" spoke in fluent doublespeak.

She's constantly talking about "stick to your 3 cities" bs, as if they don't live anywhere else. Its beneficial to her to plead the fifth.

Aaliyyah   

The Sage;794469 wrote:
You claim that the entity you support "does not transgress upon anyone" yet you make threats against the people of Somaliland? I didn't know the followers of "Khatumo" spoke in fluent doublespeak.

Do you want to be lied to? You will not gain independence from Somalia. How many world leaders need to tell you that? Waqooyi Galbeed and its capital city Hargeisa is under Somali administration that branches under the umbrella of the Somali federal government. Having the Somali flag raised in a Somali town is not odd much less a transgression my friend. This fantasy of a country called “Somaliland” is obscuring your view of the reality in front of you.This unrealistic belief has cost untold grief to your neighbors. Your so called Somaliland is forcing them through violence to be under your ONE-CLAN state and trying to separate from the rest of Somalia. While at the same time crying victim to the world about how you deserve recognition due to clan discrimination. If that is not oxymoron, I honestly don’t know what is.

Having said that, on top of you supporting military incursions on the lands of your neighbors - you have the paranoia to think that I am threatening you? With what? Our national flag?

If anything my position against you is justified. SL thinks to take lands belonging to the people who can not fathom separations from the rest of Somalis. We are proud Somalis and will stay that way. Therefore, SL should stop their transgression against my people and reer Awdal who are pro-somali unity. Otherwise, if you want a threat let me give you one. We will go all out darawiish on you just like we did during the colonial era if you know your history. The British don’t care about you because your folks are no longer their foot soldiers and luggage pickers.

Aaliyyah   

The Hermet;794520 wrote:
Alliyah benta iska daa walal...transgress upon anyone..you claim to be Sool Sanag and cayn...Sanag: what do you know about Sanag: the capital erigavo Somalilander, el afwayne somalilander, heis somalilander, dallo somalilander, maid somalilander, the largest city in Sool Caynabo Somalilander etc. The land you claiming isnt even your, historically, tribally. Its all somaliland historically, and tribally the vast majority of what you claiming aint even yours. runta iska sheeg or go do research on georgraphy.

beenta iska daa adigu. Mostly sool sanaag and cayn are owned by Khaatumo and Makhir. The largest city in sanaag is Erigavo and it is owned mainly by makhir and Khaatumo people. The largest city in sool is laascaanod clearly you don't know your geography and it is owned by Khaatumo. Caynabo is a small village. Buhodle is the largest city in cayn region and owned by Khaatumo people. Your somaliland clan militia attacked it 9 times over the last year. Each time killed innocent civilians.

As well as widhwidh, buhodle, kalshale, hagoogane, maygaagle, kalabaydh, laascaanod, ceerigaabo, lasqoray, taleex, xudun, awrbogeys, hadaaftim, jiidaale, jidbaale, boocame, buurawadal, saxdheer, karindabeelweyn, yagoori, adhicadeeye, gumeeys and more. Don't claim other people's lands. You don't want people to claim your lands or kill innocent people in your three cities.

Mario B   

Aaliyyah;794558 wrote:
beenta iska daa adigu. Mostly sool sanaag and cayn are owned by Khaatumo and Makhir. The largest city in sanaag is Erigavo and it is owned mainly by makhir and Khaatumo people. The largest city in sool is laascaanod clearly you don't know your geography and it is owned by Khaatumo. Caynabo is a small village. Buhodle is the largest city in cayn region and owned by Khaatumo people. Your somaliland clan militia attacked it 9 times over the last year. Each time killed innocent civilians.

As well as widhwidh, buhodle, kalshale, hagoogane, maygaagle, kalabaydh, laascaanod, ceerigaabo, lasqoray, taleex, xudun, awrbogeys, hadaaftim, jiidaale, jidbaale, boocame, buurawadal, saxdheer, karindabeelweyn, yagoori, adhicadeeye, gumeeys and more. Don't claim other people's lands. You don't want people to claim your lands or kill innocent people in your three cities.

:cool:

Aaliyyah;794543 wrote:
Therefore, SL should stop their transgression against my people and reer Awdal who are pro-somali unity. Otherwise, if you want a threat let me give you one. We will go all out darawiish on you just like we did during the colonial era if you know your history. The British don’t care about you because your folks are no longer their foot soldiers and luggage pickers.

:) :) :) :) :) :)

She's entertaining

gooni   

Hadiiba ay dhacday inuu hadlay ictiraafna ka hadlay shirkaas walaalheen w/galbeed waa ku fashileen,hadii ay ka amuuseen aduunku dib ayuu u waraysan doonaa sababta ay la aamuseen iyo waxay tabanayaan taasaana sharaf badan aragtidayda

sheekh shariif aragtidayda hadalkiisu nuxur ma leh sadex arimood oo ku caanbaxay darteed

kow waa sheekh hadana cahdi ma leh cadowgiisii shalay maanta waa walaalkiis tusaale cabdilaahi yuusuf asagoo ethopia jecel ilaa mudo aad u dheer ayuu somaaliya ka dhoofay marnaba isma badalin waa cahdi

Labo ma yaqaan cida uu madaxweynaha u yahay inay soomaali oo dhan tahay, hadaladiisana hargaysa laga dhagaysto in ka badan siilaanyo, manaba soo hadal qaado qiimaha wadaniyada iyo midnimadu leedahay, xataa gobolada ogol ilaa mahiiga uga hor maro ma booqdo

Tan sadexaad intuu wadanka ka dhoofo way ka badan tahay intuu joogo waxayna u egtahay inuu markii horoba doonayay inuu dibada iska dhiibo

Qaranki;794332 wrote:
Clutching at straws by the anti SL mob. They were drunk on delusion last night thinking the president was refused to speak only to be heartbroken by the UK Foreign Office itself posting the audio.

:D they always looking a beam of light at the end of dark tunnel.They realized their impotence and living on triviality!