Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

President Silanyo's Speech at the London Conference

Qaranki   

Clutching at straws by the anti SL mob. They were drunk on delusion last night thinking the president was refused to speak only to be heartbroken by the UK Foreign Office itself posting the audio.

gooni   

Haduu madaxda aduunkoo dhan ka socota hortooda soo istaago muxuu oran lahaa baad is leedihiin

1- kala danbaybaan smaysanay amaan mudan ee hogaan soomaaliya aan u noqono hargaysana caasimad ha laga dhigo

2- 21 sano baan ictiraaf u heesnay oo u ooynay wax noo riyaaqa iyo wax noo istaaga midna mahayno maxay tahay sababtu?

gooni;794346 wrote:
Haduu madaxda aduunkoo dhan ka socota hortooda soo istaago muxuu oran lahaa baad is leedihiin

1- kala danbaybaan smaysanay amaan mudan ee hogaan soomaaliya aan u noqono hargaysana caasimad ha laga dhigo

2- 21 sano baan ictiraaf u heesnay oo u ooynay wax noo riyaaqa iyo wax noo istaaga midna mahayno maxay tahay sababtu?

What makes you think you can change the capital of a country to another capital in another country its illogical.

I think the people of Somaliland are just happy with their hard earned independence even if they are not recognized in the next century as long as their country is free of outside rule they are pretty much happy they will fight for their country. One has to accept the aspirations of the people of Somaliland. A union would've been nice if Somalis in the particular the Koonfurians were really honest when it comes to Somalinimo.To be honest i wasn't really sure about Somaliland quest for statehood in the early 90s but the last decade or so,but this is really what they want in Somaliland and thats just something people have to deal with it. its not the end of the world,Ileen dhulka bad uma dhexeyse eh ama hala wada noolado ama hala kala noolado hala noolado uun.

Xaaji Xunjuf;794356 wrote:
What makes you think you can change the capital of a country to another capital in another country its illogical.

I think the people of Somaliland are just happy with their hard earned independence even if they are not recognized in the next century as long as their country is free of outside rule they are pretty much happy they will fight for their country. One has to accept the aspirations of the people of Somaliland. A union would've been nice if Somalis in the particular the Koonfurians were really honest when it comes to Somalinimo.To be honest i wasn't really sure about Somaliland quest for statehood in the early 90s but the last decade or so,but this is really what they want in Somaliland and thats just something people have to deal with it. its not the end of the world,Ileen dhulka bad uma dhexeyse eh ama hala wada noolado ama hala kala noolado hala noolado uun.

xaji these people cant live without Somaliland saxib...without Somaliland they been killing each other or bathing in criminality. They wont leave you alone and they dont have the guts to tell you they love you etheir and need you. hahaha...

Somaliland dont want you....

"but but but but"...ayunbay kula so fadisanyan. if they had any common sense they would say..you dont want us good luck to you.

gooni   

xaaji hargaysa waa magaalo somaaliyeed ma oran dal kale magaalo ku taala caasimad somaali ha noqoto

siyaasi waa beenlow laakiin waa inuu noqdaa beenlow wadaniyad leh hadii aad siyaasi intaas ka hesho codkaaga sii

Miyay kula hagaagsantahay nin oday ah siyaasi somaaliyeed ah soo arkay qaran dhisan lasoo shaqeeyay ku luga baxsaday 3000km, wax kastaba ka dib ha dhaceene, inuu dad baahan oo somaaliyeed oo meel shir loogu qabtay,inta soo hor istaago yiraahdo saxankayga gooni wax ha laygu rido?

Aaliyyah   

ElPunto;794309 wrote:
^It's not about being easily convinced. They support their entity as you support yours notwithstanding the Buhoodle killings. Why allow for yourself something you don't allow them.

El Punto, yes it is about being easily convinced. It is called buying into blatant propaganda. Are you implying they want to be lied to simply because they support their so called Somaliland?

As for my entity Khaatumo State of Somalia. I support it because it does not transgress upon anyone. Something that can not be said for their entity. I will allow them no reprieve

Aaliyyah   

The Hermet;794319 wrote:
says the lady from khatumo whose little villages have the somaliland flag over them. :cool:

amazing how the deluded acuse others of being deluded because they themselves live in delusion.

Don't worry Hermit. In the long run our beautiful blue flag will be raised in all Somalia including your villages.

I see you like to address me when it suits your mood. Go back to your recluse. Exposure to the real world might leave you in shock.

The Sage   

Aaliyyah;794447 wrote:
our beautiful blue flag will be raised in all Somalia including your villages.

You claim that the entity you support "does not transgress upon anyone" yet you make threats against the people of Somaliland? I didn't know the followers of "Khatumo" spoke in fluent doublespeak.

Aaliyyah;794444 wrote:
El Punto, yes it is about being easily convinced. It is called buying into blatant propaganda. Are you implying they want to be lied to simply because they support their so called Somaliland?

As for my entity Khaatumo State of Somalia. I support it because it does not transgress upon anyone. Something that can not be said for their entity. I will allow them no reprieve

Alliyah benta iska daa walal...transgress upon anyone..you claim to be Sool Sanag and cayn...Sanag: what do you know about Sanag: the capital erigavo Somalilander, el afwayne somalilander, heis somalilander, dallo somalilander, maid somalilander, the largest city in Sool Caynabo Somalilander etc. The land you claiming isnt even your, historically, tribally. Its all somaliland historically, and tribally the vast majority of what you claiming aint even yours. runta iska sheeg or go do research on georgraphy.

Aaliyyah;794447 wrote:
Don't worry Hermit. In the long run our beautiful blue flag will be raised in all Somalia including your villages.

I see you like to address me when it suits your mood. Go back to your recluse. Exposure to the real world might leave you in shock.

Alliyah your beautiful blue flag was first raised in Hargaisa on june 26 1960 the first capital of an independent somali state, the people screamed...Somolow calan tagta, in pooring rain, kana siib kana saar...today they use that very flag as toilet paper. so all in all your blue flag means nothing seeing that the people who first raised it spit on it today. It has no significance, do you even know what the five pointed star stand for??

It stands for:

Somaliland

Somalia

Djibouti

NFD

Fifth region of Ethiopia

did you see khatumo on that list??

Today your beautiful blue flag, in reality has one point remaining. if even that.

as for having villages, again walal do some research. Hargaisa has a population of 1.5 million people, Burco has 400,000 people, Borama has 250,000 people, Berbera has 60,000, erigavo has 120,000 people. whats the population of buhoodle?? hahaha.:cool:

miskaneed.

As for the real world..i wake up walk out of the house and smell the sweet sent of spring in the air, existence is bliss..but by the likes of your anti-somaliland crusade as of late it doesnt seem that way for you unforuntately. :cool: