Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Draft Statement-Siiraanyo

The statement that was .... hahaha

Loool @ ama Kajeediyay, the secessionist sidee isu qanciyaan ayaan kahelay, session-kii behind closed door-ka ahaa ayuu kajeediyay kulahaa kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

The chairman of the meeting, the foreign secretary, William Hague, made it clear that there was no statements allowed after the first session, and that only less than 3 minutes are allowed for participants in sessions 2 and 3, which others may interrupt as they wish during the discussion. So, even if Siilaanyo tried to speak behind the closed door session he may have spoken for a minute or perhaps less in which mostly likely was interrupted by Ahlu-Asunna Walja representative guy :D

All in all, the whole image/message we got from this Somalia conference regarding SL was to be a prison cell for what the west sees as the bad guyz.

The whole SL thing was reduced to a prison cell for the 'Somali sailors youth', unfortunately that's the only time the name SL was mentioned.

Garnaqsi   
It's very strange to me why people in this forum get unbelievably sentimental about Somaliland. I think many would actually faint, or even die, if it were recognised. I'm mostly indifferent/lukewarm when it comes to political issues -- I just couldn't help but notice that.

Siilaanyo is discussed more than somalia its self when it comes to somalis. While the Conference is not even about somaliLand or silanyo.

Even If he spoke or not it wouldn't make any difference we all knew the outcome before it even started.