Sign in to follow this  
samjamaa

Does everything have a price?

samjamaa   

Is there anything you wouldn't do if the price were right? Other than harm friends or family.

No matter the amount or how badly I needed it, I can think of hundreds, probably even thousands of things just off the top of my head that I wouldn't do for any amount, under any circumstances.

Like if someone said, convert to a religion other than Islam and you can have 1 million dollars, No thanks! Islam is something we can't live without it. I am sure you all know that.

ElPunto   

For an alien - you sure start a lot of topics. I'm sure there must be some topics started by others that you can contribute to.

samjamaa   

ElPunto;794330 wrote:
For an alien - you sure start a lot of topics. I'm sure there must be some topics started by others that you can contribute to.

Why you did not contribute with other topics which not for an alien since you not one of them? I just wondering!!!!

ElPunto   

I have started topics and contributed to topics by others. Have you contributed to topics started by others? Do you feel there is a dearth of good topics on SOL prompting you to start umpteen topics? Just wondering.

samjamaa   

ElPunto;794406 wrote:
I have started topics and contributed to topics by others. Have you contributed to topics started by others? Do you feel there is a dearth of good topics on SOL prompting you to start umpteen topics? Just wondering.

yes i have contributed to some topics by others but I am not familiar most of topics her so i will not contribute just to show my self , i thought SOL is site for free opinions.

Narniah;794916 wrote:
The best things in life are free.

"...but you can give them to the birds and bees, I want MONEY!" :P

EDIT: I think everything has a price. Even Heaven has a price, though it ain't money. Nothing is free and sent down to you (except the noble Quran), so yes, everything has a price wheather its hard money or just plain good ol' hard work.

Do people have a price? That's a different question (and one you probably meant).

samjamaa   

5;794921 wrote:
"...but you can give them to the birds and bees, I want MONEY!"
:P

EDIT: I think everything has a price. Even Heaven has a price, though it ain't money. Nothing is free and sent down to you (except the noble Quran), so yes, everything has a price wheather its hard money or just plain good ol' hard work.

Do
people
have a price? That's a different question (and one you probably meant).

since you believed that quran has no price, that means not everything has a price. but you inf you can buy the quran from any book shop so you are wrong.

everything is included people faith also, yes heaven(janna) has a price and faith in islam is the heaven(janna) price but is people faith has price too?

Showqi   

Does everything have a price? Yes and No

Nabadgalyadu waa lagama maarmaan. Laakiin muhiimadeeda waxaad ogaaneysaa markey colaadi timaado.

Hawada aad neefsanayso ayaa nolosha ugu muhiimsan. Iyadunna waa bilaash, ilaa iyo inta aad ka wasakhaynayso.

Wax waliba xad iyo sicir ayey leeyihiin.