Sign in to follow this  
Duufaan

London Conference On Somalia Concludes Without A Word From Somaliland

When we united with them they laughed, when they took all the ministries and positions and even our reserves in currency they laughed over their jalato's ( ma ma mia) When they had africa's second largest army and they hired south african mercanies to bomb hargaisa they laughed. When we formed the SNM they laughed, when we destroyed their entire army in the north they cried, when we armed the rebelion of south somalia and removed their uncle siad barre through the barrel of a gun to leave somalia they cried, when the massacres they intended were afflicted upon them in the south they cried, when Somaliland declared its independence they cried, when somaliland continuesly embrasses them they cry, THE DAY SOMALILAND ATTAINS INTERNATONAL RECOGNTIION THEY WILL COMMIT SUICIDE.

NGONGE   

xiinfaniin;793876 wrote:
^^Very genuine response . Unfortunately your sijui response is the only response we can get for now.

The guru has quit this site as he cannot bear the embarrassment of his little enclave not being acknowledged and not given a platform to explain thier nice little democracies and peace making experience (conveniently forgetting that Buuhoodle is burning..).

Jacaylbaro is too deep in Somaliland politics to ever contribute meaningfully in this forum.

ngonge is a very clever man, but he has been angry lately and Siilaanyo's trip to London i doubt will give him new strength to speak truth to the reality before him .

xaaji xunjuf is an extension of Jacaylbaro, Suldan is good at empty bravado, and Ayyoub has been absent for a while and has a very limited input in SL opinion making.

The scripts are many , but non is as articulate as my favorite script hermet. however , scripts dont opine. they have other functions to serve and fullfil.

I would be utterly shocked if the guru, XX, Jb or even Norf had any problem with Siilaanyo's trip or performance in this conference. Somaliland did well and emerged better known, more confident and stronger for attending this meeting.

What's impressive here is your obsession with Somaliland. I mean, at a time when the world got together and reaffirmed their intention to fix your country, you still obsess about Somaliland and what it gained or didn't? Limited miyaanaan ku odhan! :D

As for the rest of those that got sidetracked by what, in the great scheme of things, should be a side issue I say go back and refocus on Somalia itself. Digest the good news that came out from the conference and prepare for the pitfalls and problems that may occur. If you're a true unionist, you will first focus on the broken parts of your nation and only later come back and talk about SL. But is there such a thing these days? Is there really? :D Naga daaya...