Sign in to follow this  
Duufaan

London Conference On Somalia Concludes Without A Word From Somaliland

STOIC   

Aaliya, my sister let me make CLEAR to you that I don't SPEAK for a clan.Anything I say here is purely my OPINION.Brother Xiin asked me for opinion and NOT my CLAN.....I understand why you mad and let anger cloud your writtings

Taleexi   

STOIC;793934 wrote:
Aaliya, my sister let me make CLEAR to you that I don't SPEAK for a clan.Anything I say here is purely my OPINION.Brother Xiin asked me for opinion and NOT my CLAN.....I understand why you mad and let anger cloud your writtings

Waxaa la yiri, waa kuma qof weyni, waa innaga oo aan isyeelyeelayn.... You sir spoke on behalf of SL and thus, you spoke on behalf of your clan interests. Get out of the closet and make a stand.

STOIC   

Talexi, You lot are focusing on my abtirsimi instead of focusing on what is right and working. I have identified what I believed in regard to reaching a stable Somalia, but you chosed to ignore it all.More often than not , people corner others to say what is not on the table as a result of being overwhelmed by the very thing they accuse others of.I will urge you guys to focus on the positve and on the solution that will benefit you.If you focus on my clan this will lead to feelings of utter loathing.The only reason I love this site is because of baning clan

Aaliyyah   

Stoic, the so called Somaliland is nothing more than your "abtirsimo". Now, that you have realized that, the crimes done by your so called Somaliland cloaked in clanism is something gruesome and wretched on the table. It is the elephant in the room that prevents from your so called Somaliland from ever coming across peaceful. In fact, if anything the south should make this group of so called somalilanders to promise their part in the peaceful coexistence of all Somali states.

Blessed   

Stoic, you're guilty by association, mon ami. Somalis don't have individual thoughts and ideas. It's all controlled and telepathically communicated from the clan HQ.

Xiin,

LOL, such wild ideas you have, adeer. :D :D

Taleexi   

STOIC;793960 wrote:
Talexi, You lot are focusing on my abtirsimi instead of focusing on what is right and working. I have identified what I believed in regard to reaching a stable Somalia, but you chosed to ignore it all.More often than not , people corner others to say what is not on the table as a result of being overwhelmed by the very thing they accuse others of.I will urge you guys to focus on the positve and on the solution that will benefit you.If you focus on my clan this will lead to feelings of utter loathing.The only reason I love this site is because of baning clan

Thank you sir we shall leave it there... Hasha geela cunta ee cabaada iga dheh.

Liibaan   

SNM clan secessionists are brainwashed, they hate their country Somalia, they support Warlord Siilaanyo Dhiigyacab, the clan-session of Somalidiid-land, and snm militia's war of aggression on Buhoodle & Khaatumo/SSC people.

Liibaan   

Freedom;794026 wrote:
you sound bitter lol Somaliland syndrome at its worst lol

Mr F. You hate your country Somalia, you hate all other Somalis particularly Khaatumo people, for that reason you are the one who is bitter.

You have Somalia Syndrome/ Khaatumo Syndrome

Carafaat   

:D frustration and emotions are blinding the political judgement of so many, maionly confused lot from Minnesota. You really think that Somaliland politics is so simpel that one man and STOIC in this case can express His clans vieuwpoints.:D

If the world was so simple then Lasanod, Buuhoodle, Garowe, Dhahaer, Galgala, Golgodob would have the same administration and Xiinfaniin would be its spokesperson.Rather then the 6 diffrent admins claiming those places. :D