Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Somaliland in the London Conference

Jiiroow Bakaal;793752 wrote:
Suaasha waa

Siilaanyo ma hadley mise waa loo diidey? looooooooooool

i think you need to etheir get your eyes checked out or learn how to read, seeing all the oo's you are using i think a bit of both is required.

Xaaji Xunjuf;793751 wrote:
ofcourse the unity of Somalia is a must look what division did in Somalia Ethio kenyan ugandans burundian troops all entered Somalia.

Without Somaliland no unified Somali state can exist. so in reality Somaliland holds the keys to a unified Somali state? TFG is unelected, when an elected government comes from Somalia then the elected government of Somaliland should hold talks, not about unity about terms of disolving the union, sharing the debt, military and bilateral relations. :cool:

Somaliland is gone even if it takes another 1000 years. :D

The Sage   

Libaax-Sankataabte;793900 wrote:
Look at their shoes.

Is that what you argument has resorted to? How sad. I know it pains many to see Somaliland given elevated status above the regional leaders but let's not try to make foolish points out of jealously and frustration. Somaliland was given hundreds of millions of dollars worth of additional and separate aid, circumvented the TFG by signing an international agreement with the Seychelles on piracy and was given a private audience with the David Cameron and the FM William Hague. And despite all this some people on this forum try to attempt to disparage Somaliland by making nonsensical points like where people's shoes are.

Libaax you are correct on both accounts. All Somali delegates are on the same floor level, notice Siilaanyo borrowed the African Org, Secratery to stand between him and the Mogadishu mayor. :D

I do not see Sharif , nor is Hillary Clinton or Ahmed of Turkish delegation is visible in the photo op.