Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Somaliland Says New Laws Show Intent to Fight Piracy

The Sage   

Of course the state wouldn't openly promote piracy, that would be political suicide. Instead several key figures in the PL admin have their hands in the pirate cookie jar, they both contribute to the problem but also claim to be part of the solution. Actually it reminds me of anti-virus software makers like Norton and McAfee engineering powerful viruses in order to continue profiting off their anti-virus software. The PL admin shamelessly exacerbates the problem to help profit from the solutions which includes support/aid from the international community.

Somalia   

First of all. The monitoring report doesn't state it has evidence but merely interviews from people who say this is happening. We call this hearsay.

And we have established that indeed they do not promote piracy, they simply benefit from it.

Carafaat   

Somalia;793957 wrote:
First of all. The monitoring report doesn't state it has evidence but merely interviews from people who say this is happening. We call this hearsay.

And we have established that indeed they do not promote piracy, they simply benefit from it.

:D

Somalia   

Xaaji Xunjuf;794217 wrote:
Carafaat don't mind Somalia he loves dismissing credible sources:D

You lack basic thought processing. The "credible" sources you quoted do not even support what you say.

Why don't you stick to quoting galgalanews and raxanreeb, you cried wolf too many times.

Will you answer the question I have for Carafaat, where do they promote piracy? This will take you a long one to figure out eh.. :D

Show me where it says Puntland 'promotes' piracy