Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

British PM: Our Plan is Not to Recognize Somaliland

N.O.R.F;792741 wrote:
Not narrow Faarax but real. People on here seem to be more concerned with Somaliland not receiving recognition as if its the be all and end all of everything when Somalia itself isn't independent. Somalia is being run by it's neighbours. It's affairs are in the hands of the UN and IGAD but its all ok as long as Somaliland isn't recognised. I was just making that point.

I see, you are responding to the narrowness- :)

I Do see where your are coming from tho...It is natural to be defensive...

Abwaan   

Norf ma waxaad leedahay 50 countries oo iyaguba interest ka lahaan kara Soomaaliya inay daawanayaan shir Soomaaliya gumeysi lagu gelinayo? Sheekadan gumeysiga anigu xogtaan hayo rag Soomaali ah baa meelaha soo geliyey oo buunbuuniyey ee waxba kama jiraan!

Somalia is back, no one can deny that. The secessionists are looking for excuses to keep their nonsense of an agenda alive.

Turkey has full diplomatic relations with Somalia and has opened a functioning Embassy.

Ethiopia, Djibouti,Italy, Great Britain and Qatar have all full diplomatic relations with Somalia.

Last month William Hague himself went to Mogadishu and opened an Embassy, yet we are to ignore these facts and believe some "leaked" document about "trusteeship" ?

N.O.R.F   

Abwaan;792755 wrote:
Norf ma waxaad leedahay 50 countries oo iyaguba interest ka lahaan kara Soomaaliya inay daawanayaan shir Soomaaliya gumeysi lagu gelinayo? Sheekadan gumeysiga anigu xogtaan hayo rag Soomaali ah baa meelaha soo geliyey oo buunbuuniyey ee waxba kama jiraan!

Ok saxib. Bal waynu eegi.

7. We agreed that in August the functions of government should pass to a caretaker authority until the constitutional discussions are concluded

N.O.R.F   

Faarax-Brawn;792753 wrote:
I see, you are responding to the narrowness-
:)

I Do see where your are coming from tho...It is natural to be defensive...

Gof la maamulo ma dad ismaamulu wax u tari kara?

When things are nice and rosy maybe. In the meantime its a case of Somalia sorting itself out.

LANDER   

burahadeer;792734 wrote:
NORF it's amazing how they(pseudo unionists) interpret to their liking...it's been same routine last 20yrs.Who said this meeting is about unifing or recognition in the first place.Hey let thm keep playing tennis in football field.

Thank You! There are still some sane somalis left, it is really sad to see when the brits have to continuously re-direct the discussion

of this conference towards its intended goals! Address Somalia's biggest problems (as seen through western eyes) namely effective governance, piracy and efficient aid. Nobody said anything about Somaliland's recognition or Somalia's unification with Somaliland. How typical of Somalis to put the cart before the horse. People are starving, a deadly religious militia is running wild, foreign armies are trampling through what you have left of your 'sovereignty' and all you can talk about is that you oppose Somaliland's recognition. Do you people not realize it's only playing in the hands of the biggest advocates of Somaliland's recognition to have this conference centered around that subject? How small minded can you get?? Please stop pretending like you care about Somalia's future you clearly care more about blocking the efforts of Somaliland than advancing and helping Somalia exit its predicament.

N.O.R.F   

LANDER;792800 wrote:
Thank You! There are still some sane somalis left, it is really sad to see when the brits have to continuously re-direct the discussion

of this conference towards its intended goals! Address Somalia's biggest problems (as seen through western eyes) namely effective governance, piracy and efficient aid. Nobody said anything about Somaliland's recognition or Somalia's unification with Somaliland. How typical of Somalis to put the cart before the horse. People are starving, a deadly religious militia is running wild, foreign armies are trampling through what you have left of your 'sovereignty' and all you can talk about is that you oppose Somaliland's recognition. Do you people not realize it's only playing in the hands of the biggest advocates of Somaliland's recognition to have this conference centered around that subject? How small minded can you get?? Please stop pretending like you care about Somalia's future you clearly care more about blocking the efforts of Somaliland than advancing and helping Somalia exit its predicament.

Yeah but no but yeah but Somaliland is all I see :D

North,

I hope you don't believe this conference is about how to put Somalia under trusteeship :D

Also, the reason Somaliland is attending is not to share nice examples of democracy and peace making stuff. If you didn't know, the London Conference will put some international structure around dealing with Somalia (SL included). I believe Siilaanyo understands the game here, and will try to extract as much concession as possible in return of fully accepting the reality of one Somalia.

Of course there will be some technicality to sort out before the secessionist masses are told the truth by their leaders.

As for Somalia, and its status, I believe the worst days are behind us, and if Garowe principles are anything to go by, Somali leaders have greatly matured.

Abwaan   

xiinfaniin;792818 wrote:
North,

I hope you don't believe this conference is about how to put Somalia under trusteeship
:D

Also, the reason Somaliland is attending is not to share nice examples of democracy and peace making stuff. If you didn't know, the London Conference will put some international structure around dealing with Somalia (SL included). I believe Siilaanyo understands the game here, and will try to extract as much concession as possible in return of fully accepting the reality of one Somalia.

Of course there will be some technicality to sort out before the secessionist masses are told the truth by their leaders.

As for Somalia, and its status, I believe the worst days are behind us, and if Garowe principles are anything to go by, Somali leaders have greatly matured.

Well said Xiin!

Abwaan   

General Duke;792819 wrote:
london-conference.jpg

The conference poster is spot on even with the choice of colours, blue & white...

No Red, Green, Just Blue and White!