Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Osman

Maxamed Faroole oo Shirqool maleegay!

Somalia   

Somalina;792634 wrote:
I wasn't talking about you Cusmaano. You're a league on your own, the Cusmaano League that is.

Omg, Somalina stop teasing me with your brilliance!

Jiiroow Bakaal;792638 wrote:
Odey Faroole lamadagaanki bey saan ku yihiin bal ka waran haddii wadan lagu aamini lahaa

i guess you would do a better job than Faroole? NOT. :P Look at the bright side, your on SOL and even then you stink as a troll. How can you of all people create domestic and international policies. stick to what your good at; trying to be the worst troll to ever enter SOL.

Samafal   

Abwaan;792623 wrote:
Nothing more than expected of you here. Generalization and Somalis did this and that. Remember there was a meeting in Garowe. Farole wanted to get things his way and when that did nit happen. This was his actions....nothing more than qaraar.

Haddii brain jiro pirate Faroole ma daba oroddeen qabiil dartiis ee xor baad ka ahaan lahayd....Xoolaha ayaa inay hoggaansamaan lagu ogaa, not dadka!

There you go whatever Faroole wanted or nor is not the point, but I don't expect you to comprehend anything after all you are blinded by clan. You are some one who dont know what you are against or what he's stands for, so debating with you is debating with jeleousy stricken woman, who does not know what she's talking about.

Abwaan   

Samafal;792645 wrote:
There you go Mr clanist wana be wadani! whatever Faroole wanted or nor is not the point, but I don't expect you to comprehend anything after all you are blinded by clan. You are some one who dont know what you are against or what he's stands for, so debating with you is debating with jeleousy stricken woman, who does not know what she's talking about.

All I can tell you is that 20 years have passed since 1990. You need to forgive and forget. Soomaali godob badan bay kala gashay wakhti hore, dhexe iyo dambeba dad badan baana samray ee adiguna cuqdadda iska saar!

Somalia   

Abwaan;792673 wrote:
All I can tell you is that 20 years have passed since 1990. You need to forgive and forget. Soomaali godob badan bay kala gashay wakhti hore, dhexe iyo dambeba dad badan baana samray ee adiguna cuqdadda iska saar!

Adiga laftigaa baa uu bahan in cuqdada laga saaro. Puntland is gone, that's what bothers you.

Abwaan   

Somalia;792675 wrote:
Adiga laftigaa baa uu bahan in cuqdada laga saaro. Puntland is gone, that's what bothers you.

Aniga igama suurtowdo inaan qof iyo dad Soomaali ah xaqiro, waanan aqoonsanahay oo weliba taageersahay horumarka magaalo kasta iyo degaan kasta including Boosaaso iyo Garoowe unlike you and few doc-kayeerro aad isku cammirtaan idinkoo dalka intiisa kale liida! Waxaan aaminsanahay in dad ka mid ah kuwa Soomaali ugu wanaagsan ay degaannadaaas ka soo jeedaan, kuna nool yihiin, laakiin unfortunately qaar weli xanuunsan like you and few others-na waa jiraan oo magaca, sharafta iyo karaamada walaalahaas wanaagsan ku ciyaara!

Horta maxaad iskugu naagaysan, hal hal dadka ulama hadli kartaan miyaa? Ooops I forgot in laba qof lee magacyadaan badan awalba wadatey!

Somalia   

Abwaan;792693 wrote:
Aniga igama suurtowdo inaan qof iyo dad Soomaali ah xaqiro, waanan aqoonsanahay oo weliba taageersahay horumarka magaalo kasta iyo degaan kasta including Boosaaso iyo Garoowe unlike you and few doc-kayeerro aad isku cammirtaan idinkoo dalka intiisa kale liida! Waxaan aaminsanahay in dad ka mid ah kuwa Soomaali ugu wanaagsan ay degaannadaaas ka soo jeedaan, kuna nool yihiin, laakiin unfortunately qaar weli xanuunsan like you and few others-na waa jiraan oo magaca, sharafta iyo karaamada walaalahaas wanaagsan ku ciyaara!

Horta maxaad iskugu naagaysan, hal hal dadka ulama hadli kartaan miyaa? Ooops I forgot in laba qof lee magacyadaan badan awalba wadatey!

Listen you've been exposed 1 too many times. You will not see me or any other person from Puntland calling Sheikh Shariif or any other leader "Mo/ryaan" but you just love the pirate bit. We have not seen one good intention coming from the likes of you so do not embarrass yourself any further.

Qabiil is in your bones.

Nomads, si fiican halloo doodo. Ishaan idinku haynaynaa ilaa iyo beri qiyaame.

NOTE: Waa dhallinyaridiinaan reer Puntland ku abtirsada, Abwaan waa nin oday ahe ee si sharafleh ula dooda. Weligay isagoo qof caayaya kuma arag websitekan. Inkastoon wax cay ah hadda u jeedin, hadana sida hadalka loogu gubayo kama helin oo cay inay u gudubto ayaa soo dhow. Hala is ixtiraamo oo qofka haloo ogolaado inuu afkaartiisa si wanaagsan u dhiibto.

Abwaan   

Somalia;792703 wrote:
Listen you've been exposed 1 too many times. You will not see me or any other person from Puntland calling Sheikh Shariif or any other leader "Mo/ryaan" but you just love the pirate bit. We have not seen one good intention coming from the likes of you so do not embarrass yourself any further.

Qabiil is in your bones.

Cause President Sharif is not moor yaan. I have not seen you and doc-kayeers calling him a president once, and that is not my problem anigu Sharif difaac iigama baahna wuxuu yahayna waa la ogyahay shakina kuma jiro, although I want him to go when his term ends. If Faroole uu xanuun kugu hayo, today is the 1st day that I called him a pirate and I have a good reason to do so!

Somalia   

I have called him 'President'.

Look at this ..

Ban Ki Moon - UN Secretary General, Sheikh Shariif - President of Somalia and Ahmet Davutoğlu - Foreign Minister of Turkey

But, I will end it here. Let bygones be bygones.