Sign in to follow this  
The Hermet

Mugdisho Clan Elders Reject Garowe Conference Proposals.

Freedom;791555 wrote:
King I don't believe in Santa troll looool

you might as well if you believe somaliand is a country and not a region withing a failed state and that you're in fact a son of a troll. :D kulaha, i don't believe in santa, but you do believe in other nonsensical things. what a dumb troll.

Abdul   

If they had problems with this conference why not voice their concern before all these???It seems they are only playing a spoiler's role .

For the most part, it is a good document but things will go nasty when they try to get involved or attempt to change the status quo in Mogadishu & the greater Banadir Region. I don't think any sane or credible person will try to reduce Mogadishu the ancestral homeland of 1.5 million people into an equal ownership land where all sorts of weird & random people from Somalia lay claim to it.

The people of Mogadishu have waged a bloody & vicious campaign that led to the ultimate demise of the former clan-rooted communist regime & placed it in the very abyss of history's dustpin. Any attempt to dust of the 70-80s none sense of free-for-all Mogadidhu will face a similar fate.

Somalia   

Recovering-Romantics;791579 wrote:
For the most part, it is a good document but things will go nasty when they try to get involved or attempt to change the status quo in Mogadishu & the greater Banadir Region. I don't think any sane or credible person will try to reduce Mogadishu the ancestral homeland of 1.5 million people into an equal ownership land where all sorts of weird & random people from Somalia lay claim to it.

The people of Mogadishu have waged a bloody & vicious campaign that led to the ultimate demise of the former clan-rooted communist regime & placed it in the very abyss of history's dustpin. Any attempt to dust of the 70-80s none sense of free-for-all Mogadidhu will face a similar fate.

Look at this little tribalist soldier from Snet. Mogadishu is the FEDERAL capital of Somalia. It shouldn't belong to ANYONE and it hasn't been "tried", it has been done for the past 8 years, it belongs to nobody, read the TFG charter.

Declares Mogadishu as the capital, and grants Parliament rights to pass laws over its governance (Article 5).

The parliament governs the city.

There's a world of difference between what some gang leaders worried about their term write on some worthless documents & trying to implement. Mogadishu is the capital city of Somalia but its not an empty land where every ***** can lay claim to it. It belongs to a specific group. That same group that dismantled the Siyad Barre Regime & Abdullahi Yusuf & have left a psychological dent on the minds of Faroole & his gang. If you think the people of Mogadishu will give away their ancestral homeland without a nasty fight, you are utterly messed up in the brain. Faroole & the gang he comes from are guests in Mogadishu & they will have to obey the local rules & mandates of the city-state or get forcefully get evicted like in '91.

Recovering-Romantics;791590 wrote:
There's a world of difference between what some gang leaders worried about their term write on some worthless documents & trying to implement. Mogadishu is the capital city of Somalia but its not an empty land where every ***** can lay claim to it. It belongs to a specific group. That same group that dismantled the Siyad Barre Regime & Abdullahi Yusuf & have left a psychological dent on the minds of Faroole & his gang. If you think the people of Mogadishu will give away their ancestral homeland without a nasty fight, you are utterly messed up in the brain. Faroole & the gang he comes from are guests in Mogadishu & they will have to obey the local rules & mandates of the city-state or get forcefully get evicted like in '91.

troll take your empty threats else where.

Carafaat   

Donyt understand how one can be for Federalism and at the same time deny Moqdisho folks same Federal rights. Some really thing Somalia is like the American land and one can simply colonize another like Cali Beesteen. :D

Carafaat;791594 wrote:
Donyt understand how one can be for Federalism and at the same time deny Moqdisho folks same Federal rights. Some really thing Somalia is like the American land and one can simply colonize another like Cali Beesteen.
:D

what are you babbling on about? You're against federalism, but now support it. Make up your mind or remain silent all together. word of advice take the quote to heart:

"One fool can ask more questions in a minute than twelve wise men can answer in an hour"

Carafaat;791594 wrote:
Donyt understand how one can be for Federalism and at the same time deny Moqdisho folks same Federal rights. Some really thing Somalia is like the American land and one can simply colonize another like Cali Beesteen.
:D

Talk about having your cake & eating it too. Farole will find it the hard way.

Recovering-Romantics;791600 wrote:
Lol, did this birdbrained loser just call me a troll?

look outside of your window and see if pigs are flying or is that difficult task for you?

kingofkings;791603 wrote:
look outside of your window and see if pigs are flying or is that difficult task for you?

Go to school & learn how to construct a coherent sentence. I am not going to waste my time dealing with a social reject like you.

Recovering-Romantics;791607 wrote:
Go to school & learn how to construct a coherent sentence. I am not going to waste my time dealing with a social reject like you.

a clanist calling others social reject. what's the world coming to? the only social reject is you. go back to the rock you were living under all this time you dumb troll.