Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

Dhegeyso Garaad Xumada Beelaha Dhexe: Boqor Buur Madaow oo Kor Iyo Hoosba Is-Burinaya

Aaliyyah;792229 wrote:
Taleex just ignore xaaji xanjuf. If he had anything constructive to write about the topic which is their Boqor Buur Madaow's interview. He would have by now..but he just wants to make random comments. So let him!

Buurmadow is no boqor any more his clan doesn't acknowledge him as a boqor he is not even allowed to enter Somaliland

The Sage   

At the end of the day its about tangible facts on the ground and not pie in the sky proclamations made by people at parties thousands of miles away. Awdal and the vast majority of what is claimed by "Khatumites" is administered and controlled by Somaliland, and that is the cold hard truth. Awdal is is fully integrated into SL society at the political, social and economic levels and relies on the services provided by the state (education, health, infrastructure and police) and also had the highest voter turnout in the last election. The same goes for the majority of Sanag ans Sool.

Aaliyyah   

Xaaji, LOL@"not allowed to enter Somaliland". It seems that anyone who disagreed with your folks in the slightest is booted even if he is a boqor. Dictatorship much. From the look of it Siilaanyo will come back from the London conference with a new direction for the so called Somaliland. One that won't be to your liking. I suggest you start preparing his exile documents.

Sage, one very tangible fact is that Somaliland will not gain recognition - which is the foundation of its aspiration. As far as Awdal and Khaatumo go they both have established their own states. With the support of their people both in the country and abroad. And, in time they will regain fully the control of their rightful territories.

As for the support Khaatumo and Awdal states are getting from their people overseas through celebration and fundraise events. Don't be hypocritical your snm rebellious movement started abroad - in the UK and Saudi Arabia to be exact.

Oh Siilanyo is a hero he will do everything to better the nation and if that is deport buurmadow and force him to live in exile so be it: As for the conference don't expect to much out of that conference Aaliyaah the west and international community will as usual discuss matters concerning Somalia and post august. We are not sure even if the brits will succeed but we shall see out come on Thursday.

Aaliyyah;792343 wrote:
Xaaji, LOL@"not allowed to enter Somaliland". It seems that anyone who disagreed with your folks in the slightest is booted even if he is a boqor. Dictatorship much. From the look of it Siilaanyo will come back from the London conference with a new direction for the so called Somaliland. One that won't be to your liking. I suggest you start preparing his exile documents.

Sage, one very tangible fact is that Somaliland will not gain recognition - which is the foundation of its aspiration. As far as Awdal and Khaatumo go they both have established their own states. With the support of their people both in the country and abroad. And, in time they will regain fully the control of their rightful territories.

As for the support Khaatumo and Awdal states are getting from their people overseas through celebration and fundraise events. Don't be hypocritical your snm rebellious movement started abroad - in the UK and Saudi Arabia to be exact.

Aliyah dont compare your suicidal people with the people of Awdal. The people of awdal are Somalilanders regardless of some guy running around toronto with a flag t-shirt. As your aware its well integrated into Somaliland, its 1 hour by car from the capital, the last president was from there, a large portion of the army is from there and to burst your bubble do you see any instability in borama...REALLY... sorry my dear, the people of Borama are Somalilanders and i know you want it to be other wise but its the case we are one and the same. As for the khatumo lot..dont worry as i said all in good time. :cool:

Aaliyyah   

^ Listen to what maxamed Cisman dhiirane says on behalf of Awdal State. Maybe you can finally open your eyes to the coming storm heading to your fantasy land.

Maxamed Cismaan Dhiirane oo jawaab Kulul Ka Biyayay Hadaladii Boqoe Buur Madow.

Hoos Ka Dhegeyso Maxamed Cismaan Dhiirane, Kana Mid ah la Taliyaayaasha Madaxweynaha Awdal State, oo Jawaab Kulul Ka Biyayay Hadaladii Boqoe Buur Madow.

Below is my reply to your previous post. You seem to have disregarded it. Refer back to it.

Originally posted by aaliyah,

Hermit, Horta danbi ilaahay haka galin. God didn’t give you an enemy, you and your snm folks created yourself an enemy. When you decided to go after lands that are not rightfully yours. You and your one-clan maamul are the deluded one sxb. You committed and are still committing genocide and aggression against innocent people for the simple reason to reach some imaginary recognition. One that you will never attain – and I say that with 100% conviction. Your so called president is on his way to a Somali conference one that will not discuss Somaliland independence but rather focus on Somali issues. But, as usual facts bounce right off where you and your folks are concerned.

I have told you the history of Awdal State, and how your folks committed genocide against the innocent people of reer Awdal. But, clearly that does not hold any value where you are concerned and you showed the least empathy. You should feel guilty but instead you just disregard that dark history. If your comment about “awdal being hargaisa to you,” was in fact sincere - you would have acknowledged the wrongdoings of your clan-minded colonialism lovers that you call a family. You should talk about that genocide in the same manner your folks always never fail to mention the 88 war.

As for Khaatumo State it exists whether you embrace it or not. One thing that is for certain is that Somaliland is not a country. And, that is a fact that both I and the World is a witness to.

Sool, sanaag, and cayn.. Not only are they part of Khaatumo State.They are also part of Somalia. And, will never be part of your delusional country that exists in your hermit world. The only cities you are entitled to is Burco, Hargaisa, and Berbera. The sooner you realize that, the faster you recover.

As for for your statement that everything boils down to what army we have?? It is clear that when it comes to your waqooyi galbeed people common sense doesn’t function and that you and your folks think the rule of jungle will work. Well we have shown you as far as buhodle is concerned that your qabiil militia that was being built for 20 years couldn’t win against one small city. That is a fact on the ground. On the other hands, where my hometown laascaanod is concerned the fact remains that the citizens of that city have never fought back with the snm militia– so there is no victory that you could glorify with. Once, the people who live in that city decide to use military strength and free their city from the occupation I doubt it will take that long since your militia are quite ill trained and are bunch of witless weaklings who were just given guns – I wonder hadaad wilal yaryar miyiga uun kasoo uruursateen. I am actually wondering if all those foreign aid you receive particularly from the UK goes to the pockets of your officials instead.

Once your snm flags are taken down from the Djibouti border and Lasanod you will probably follow suit and take down that flag in your three cities. We will cheerfully raise that wonderful blue and white flag from Dijibuti border to Kismaayo. And in time NFD and O-gadenia will join us in Somaliweyn. That sxb is our inevitable future.

Somalia   

Xaaji Xunjuf;791568 wrote:
Aaliyah we all know khaatumo is not part of Somalia it was rejected by the garowe clan enclave , khatumo is part of Somaliland khaatumities are citizens of the republic of Somaliland. If khaatumo was part of Somalia they would've been part of the garowe accord just a few days ago. But Khaaatumites fall under the jurisdiction of Somaliland.

You ought to address Puntland in a more proper fashion now that they've got you by the nutsack.