Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

Dhegeyso Garaad Xumada Beelaha Dhexe: Boqor Buur Madaow oo Kor Iyo Hoosba Is-Burinaya

Aaliyyah   

Boqor Buur Madow, Ayaa Mar Ictiraafaya Khaatumo State, Marna Leh Waa Somlaliland, Xuqquda Reer Awdal Wuu Dafirayaa, Hadana Wuxuu Ka Hadlayaa Cadaalad Iyo Sinaan, Isaga oo Waliba Wiilka Iscasilay ee uu Adeerka U Yahay Difaacaya, Wiil Reer Boorama ah oo La Dilayna, Iasaga oo Calanka Soomaaliya Sita, Ku Doodaya Waa Gar Dilkiisu!

http://www.waagacusub.com/wareysiyo/Buurmadoow-interview.mp3

^^^ its funny how you always talk about borama. Awdal is Awdal: No problem there..just because some guy with a t-shirt flag announces a mamul in toronto you actually think it means something :D the issue here is Khatumo and that will be dealt with soon enough. :D

Aaliyyah   

The hermet stop trolling sxb. You disappeared on me on the other thread when you went speechless..and have the tendency to appear when it suits you and troll away. Listen to this interview and write a constructive review. Otherwise, dont bother commenting.

Jiirow walaal it is called "munaafiqnimo". listen to the whole interview if you didn't..wa adoo qof waalan dhagesanaya..he is all over the place LOL..

salaam

faarah22   

awdal is for awdal folks, not yours. get that fact straight dude. hargeisa or wherever else you come from is yours. simple as that. you can't assume they want to be part of your family when infact they don't want to be.

Aaliyyah   

^ fully agreed with you. Awdal is for Awdal ppl, Khaatumo is for Khaatumo people, and waqooyi galbeed is for the somalidiid folks. A simple fact that they can't seem to swallow including their so called boqor.

faarah22;791335 wrote:
awdal is for awdal folks, not yours. get that fact straight dude. hargeisa or wherever else you come from is yours. simple as that. you can't assume they want to be part of your family when infact they don't want to be.

Your making the assumption that awdal is for awdal and hargaisa is for hargaisa...just shows how ridiculous you people are. as if washington is for washingtonites and california is californians..hahaha...the whole thing is one country mutually agreed on by its people, singned into law in 1991. so i think you need to expand your brains and understand the reality. as for khatumo and alliyah.unfortunately for you i didnt respond because i must have been busy its easy not taking you guys seriously considering you make no sence half the time anyways. in regards to khatumo, dont worry it will all be resolved soon. :D

faarah22   

don't try be clever. this is not america, but a clan based somaalia sxb. everyone posseisive of his tuulo, and that is fact. therefore you have no basis for claiming other clan's territory, they don't like you and don't want to be part of your administration period. wat's so hard to uderstand about that.

Aaliyyah   

The Hermet;791356 wrote:
Your making the assumption that awdal is for awdal and hargaisa is for hargaisa...just shows how ridiculous you people are. as if washington is for washingtonites and california is californians..hahaha...the whole thing is one country mutually agreed on by its people, singned into law in 1991. so i think you need to expand your brains and understand the reality. as for khatumo and alliyah.unfortunately for you i didnt respond because i must have been busy its easy not taking you guys seriously considering you make no sence half the time anyways. in regards to khatumo, dont worry it will all be resolved soon.
:D

Hermit, lol@ resolved soon. You sound very threatening. Are you part of the Somaliland CIA agency smh. You live in your own world where apparently you have your own country and you don't make sense to the normal people who live in the real world that know Somalia to be Somalia with many regions.

Washington and California are two States that govern themselves under the union of one federal government. Likewise, Waqooyi galbeed should govern themselves, and Awdal State is not a part of waqooyi galbeed jurisdiction. The so called 1991 peace accord was violated by Waqooyi galbeed militia. You are ignorant and oblivious to what took place in awdal region in 1992. A genocide committed by the waqooyi galbeed warmongers. Your folks killed thousands of reer Awdal. So, that mutual agreement you speak of was under a false title and thus was manipulative and one-sided rather than something mutual.

Aliyah, forgive me for saying this but God bless your people, in all seriousness, of all the enemies God could have given me im glad your lot was chosen. You believe in khatumo but in reality it dont exist yet you live in the real world. Yet coming from a country whose flag flys from the djibouti border to your village of las canod, i am the one who lives in a fantacy. thank you for proving my point. you and your masses are deluded and that is why you have been politically outclassed.

im not going to even entertain your argument because we both know it has no credit what so ever. Awdal is Hargaisa and Hargaisa is Awdal: we are one and the same, but i like how you try to use awdal to draw away the attention from yourselves.

i know your khatumo lot are running scared these days seeing your politics is similar to that of a headless chicken. All you have to know is that your opinion, federalism, somalia, khatumo dont exist and dont matter. Because at the end of the day it comes down to one question, YOU AND WHAT ARMY?

live in your self created delusion sister, if it helps you sleep at night, but this riwayad and the non existent saado caali state: which does not exist in reality anywhere is numbered. :cool:

Even under the somali federalism model you dont exist because you dont meet the two or more regions required...because cayn isnt a province, sool is Somaliland and so is Sanag were you are a minority..so even mugdisho cant help. :D

NASSIR   

faarah22;791335 wrote:

Well said.

Aaliyyah   

The Hermet;791388 wrote:
Aliyah, forgive me for saying this but God bless your people, in all seriousness, of all the enemies God could have given me im glad your lot was chosen. You believe in khatumo but in reality it dont exist yet you live in the real world. Yet coming from a country whose flag flys from the djibouti border to your village of las canod, i am the one who lives in a fantacy. thank you for proving my point. you and your masses are deluded and that is why you have been politically outclassed.

im not going to even entertain your argument because we both know it has no credit what so ever. Awdal is Hargaisa and Hargaisa is Awdal: we are one and the same, but i like how you try to use awdal to draw away the attention from yourselves.

i know your khatumo lot are running scared these days seeing your politics is similar to that of a headless chicken. All you have to know is that your opinion, federalism, somalia, khatumo dont exist and dont matter. Because at the end of the day it comes down to one question, YOU AND WHAT ARMY?

live in your self created delusion sister, if it helps you sleep at night, but this riwayad and the non existent saado caali state: which does not exist in reality anywhere is numbered. :cool:

Even under the somali federalism model you dont exist because you dont meet the two or more regions required...because cayn isnt a province, sool is Somaliland and so is Sanag were you are a minority..so even mugdisho cant help.
:D

Hermit, Horta danbi ilaahay haka galin. God didn’t give you an enemy, you and your snm folks created yourself an enemy. When you decided to go after lands that are not rightfully yours. You and your one-clan maamul are the deluded one sxb. You committed and are still committing genocide and aggression against innocent people for the simple reason to reach some imaginary recognition. One that you will never attain – and I say that with 100% conviction. Your so called president is on his way to a Somali conference one that will not discuss Somaliland independence but rather focus on Somali issues. But, as usual facts bounce right off where you and your folks are concerned.

I have told you the history of Awdal State, and how your folks committed genocide against the innocent people of reer Awdal. But, clearly that does not hold any value where you are concerned and you showed the least empathy. You should feel guilty but instead you just disregard that dark history. If your comment about “awdal being hargaisa to you,” was in fact sincere - you would have acknowledged the wrongdoings of your clan-minded colonialism lovers that you call a family. You should talk about that genocide in the same manner your folks always never fail to mention the 88 war.

As for Khaatumo State it exists whether you embrace it or not. One thing that is for certain is that Somaliland is not a country. And, that is a fact that both I and the World is a witness to.

Sool, sanaag, and cayn.. Not only are they part of Khaatumo State.They are also part of Somalia. And, will never be part of your delusional country that exists in your hermit world. The only cities you are entitled to is Burco, Hargaisa, and Berbera. The sooner you realize that, the faster you recover.

As for for your statement that everything boils down to what army we have?? It is clear that when it comes to your waqooyi galbeed people common sense doesn’t function and that you and your folks think the rule of jungle will work. Well we have shown you as far as buhodle is concerned that your qabiil militia that was being built for 20 years couldn’t win against one small city. That is a fact on the ground. On the other hands, where my hometown laascaanod is concerned the fact remains that the citizens of that city have never fought back with the snm militia– so there is no victory that you could glorify with. Once, the people who live in that city decide to use military strength and free their city from the occupation I doubt it will take that long since your militia are quite ill trained and are bunch of witless weaklings who were just given guns – I wonder hadaad wilal yaryar miyiga uun kasoo uruursateen. I am actually wondering if all those foreign aid you receive particularly from the UK goes to the pockets of your officials instead.

Once your snm flags are taken down from the Djibouti border and Lasanod you will probably follow suit and take down that flag in your three cities. We will cheerfully raise that wonderful blue and white flag from Dijibuti border to Kismaayo. And in time NFD and O-gadenia will join us in Somaliweyn. That sxb is our inevitable future.

Aaliyah we all know khaatumo is not part of Somalia it was rejected by the garowe clan enclave , khatumo is part of Somaliland khaatumities are citizens of the republic of Somaliland. If khaatumo was part of Somalia they would've been part of the garowe accord just a few days ago. But Khaaatumites fall under the jurisdiction of Somaliland.

Taleexi   

Ahhaha.... Waa hagaag sow dadka meeshaa degaa inay kaa yeelaan ma aha?. Somaliland jurisdiction ma ayaad Quraan ah baa. Waxay u egtahay inay ayaamo qaadanayso inta dadka cajalladaha lagu gurtay ka baxayaan.