Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

Khudbadii Prof Galeydh Khaatumo State London

Aaliyyah   

" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

Mashallah what an amazing speech. NOOLOW prof. Cali Khalif. Indeed, waaga ayaa baryay.

Khaatumo, Awdal, iyo Maakhirba ha noladaan. Somaliwayn ha nolaato. ameen yaa rab.

salaam

Aaliyyah   

^ if by event you mean the Somali conference in London. Khaatumo State will receive an invitation soon enough, It is just a matter of time. And, for the sake of this conversation, if they don't receive an invitation this is the beginning of many conferences to come.Khaatumo State is here to stay sxb. Unlike, your warlord silanyo who was forced to attend a Somali conference - a clear indication that Somaliland will be nothing more than a region within Somalia. Your warlord has no say whatsoever in anything. How sad is that fact for you since you are in your own little bubble.If I was you I would cry a river sxb...oh wait you are still living the delusions that Somaliland will get a recognition in this conference LOL Adaa cirka roob ku og...

anyways, I dont need trolls in my thread. Either write something constructive and make sense..or just to stop writing.

salaam

Aaliyyah;791142 wrote:
^ if by event you mean the somali conference in london. He will receive the invitation soon enough. Unlike, your warlord silanyo who was forced to attend it. your warlord has no say whatsoever in anything. How sad is that..if I was you I would cry a river...oh wait you are still living the delusions that Somaliland will get a recognition LOL Adaa cirka roob ku og...

anyways, I dont need trolls in my thread. Either write something constructive and make sense..or just to stop writing.

salaam

i think begged is the word your looking for and after the British met his requirements why not . ;)

Aaliyyah   

lol@ Begged. no sxb it is forced...and how have they met his requirements? when they clearly stated that they will not talk about Somaliland independence in this conference. Deluded!!

anyways, can you trolls exit my thread.

I opened this thread exclusively inta caqliga leh ee somalinimo, midnimo, iyo wanag aminsan.

intiina kale open your own threads..

salaam

Aaliyyah   

^ lol@ dont like. So now we gonna play the victim card. I don't need to like or hate Somaliland. You are simply not getting recognition with other people's lands. That is a simple fact...and your somaliland is not going anywhere. You simply have "waqooyi galbeed" maamul. embrace it.

Aaliyyah   

^you have a pre-school mindet. Thus, you can't seem to form a constructive sentence without resorting to vindictiveness. Seriously, many Somaliland Solers in here need immediate help. Since, logic doesn't seem to function in your brains. Unless you guys are all one person. In which case this one person needs some serious psychological therapy.