Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

QISO MURUGO LEH: Fu’aad Shongole soo si qasab ah ku guursaday naag xaas ah oo caruur leh, DAAWO SAWI

NGONGE   

^^ Possibly. But I can see the reasonf or brainwashing the kids. Stealing a fifty year old woman makes no sense.

War the "storymakers" have plenty of real stories to attack al Shabab with, why do they always invent such nonsense (and I still dont' believe this story). Heh.

Eng. Cadde, have they not banned you yet?

Abwaan   

Qandalawi;791818 wrote:
Abwaan, Shangole, Godane and Mansour iyo wiix lasocdaba waa niman waalan, qofka waalanna waxkasta waa kasuurtowdaa.

I agree with you Qandalawi.

Ngone,I dont get why would some random Mod want to ban me? lol,My contributions to the forum is well known and praisworthy.

Laakin,The thing is i decided to take a break for the sake of my uni studies and some related family issues.alhamdulahi,everything is fine,cant believe such a long time have elapsed since.

che

I am doing some research on this issue and as soon as i get info i will share.the guy is degenerate scum.

NGONGE   

Jacpher;791959 wrote:
^I got the feeling a fifty year old woman with kids is not high on your list. Miyaadan maqal fifty is the new thirty?
:D
:D

At my age, everything looks pretty, saaxib. But never pretty enough to marry by force. :D

gooni   

Wadaad dagaal ku furan yahay baa hadana habar iyo ciyaalkeedii boobay waa sheeko cajiiba ama waa mid farsamaysan islaanku waa qabaa hadaad naagtaada furto in nin kale guursado hadaad masruufi weydo inay is furto hadaad caajisto ama qorigu dhici waayo iwm,waa basic islaankoo dhan ogyahay

Intaas waxaa soo raaca wadaad xume iyo kuwo ka dhaadhiciya dumarka in markii hore meherku khaldanaa oo wadaad cusub bisinka u qabto kitaabkana ka raacato, ama asaga qudhiisa handada kuna yiraahda saxiib waxaa lasoo sheegay inaad inta fariisato hadana iska istaagto oodan wax salaada isku dayin ka waran hadaad mujaahidiinta ka mid noqoto ood towbad keento haduu tahriibo sow in reerka loo sii hayo gar noqon mayso.?

Carafaat   

Where is our own Shabaabi lap dancer Che in this discussion. Like his Cousin Fuad Shangoole, Che has neither any issue inu dooda u xoogo. :D

NGONGE   

^^ I was expecting Duke to appear and attack you on this thread to be honest. He must have been busy and asked Carafat to deputise. Heh.