Sign in to follow this  
Showqi

Why do women carry big bags?

they don't want pockets,rather forgo conveniency for style.It's a mess if you open that bag..needles,buttons,broken pieces of gum,eggs and hahaa......

what amazes me is how shoulders withstand that burden!

raula   

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;792991 wrote:
058.gif

'We' kulahaa. I and you both know inaa wiilo tahay, adiga iyo boorso waligaaga isqaadin nooh.

***munches on Malawax*** haka saarto MMA

raula   

^^^dhinacaad ka danqatid waan ogahay..bes marka kuguma furfuryaayo..alabiteeshen baan soo wade laakin!

wyre   

This Bag thing, waxaan ka wareystay Gabadh aan Asxaab eheyn, I said "boorso weyn unbaad sidataane Ilaahaan idinku dhaariyee maxaad ku aruurisaan culeyskaas se u dulqaadan ogidaa, and she was like " haddaan runta kuu sheego boorsada WEY UUN ISKA WEYNTAHAY ma ehee wax gudaheeda ku jiro yaraa, Muraayad yar, shanlo, Makeup yar suuf (mindiil) sometimes boolbare iyo waxyaabahaas aan ku sidannaa but boorsada weyn waan ku xaragoonaa waana cadow jebis, Keliya gabadh ba gabadha ey ka boorso weyntahay kana boorso quruxsantahay bey ugu faantaa, faan aan la dareemeynin" :D:D

Showqi   

Taleexi, adiga waaya arag ahee bal noo sheeg wixii kaaga soo dhex baxay Boorsadii lagaaga ag tegay..:o:o

raula;791126 wrote:
Showqi..sxbtaa is probably already hign on that Juicy king she's carrying on her 'big" purse. Now that's wassup yo! i don't carry big purses but she can convince me otherwise!

Raula, gabadhu toban cagadood oo biyahaas ah ayey ka tuurtaa maalin walba. Miyaanad arag siday u xanaaqday markay ogaatay in ay hal caagad oo kali ahi u hadhay..:D

Blue, waaba taan ka yaabanahay. Bal Boorso la garay, Boorso weyna la garay. Laakiin 2 iyo 3 Boorso bal xageey u wadaan miyey guurayaan..:confused:

Atirisho   

;);):)

How many times did she drop the F bomb? I was shocked when she pulled the macaroni, noodles and all that empty bottles of juice out of her purse. ;)

I too like to carry gargantuan purses. I usually stuff all text books, journals, cosmetics, iPad, laptop and jewelry in there though. Small bags wouldn't be sufficient for me because I always carry a lot of stuff with me everywhere I go. The only other way around it is to carry multiple ones and that just won't do.

wyre   

Atirisho;809172 wrote:
;)
;)
:)

I too like to carry gargantuan purses. I usually stuff all text books, journals, cosmetics, iPad, laptop and jewelry in there though. Small bags wouldn't be sufficient for me because I always carry a lot of stuff with me everywhere I go. The only other way around it is to carry multiple ones and that just won't do.

Lolz so you carry all these things in your bag :D why don't you just leave it home :D:D

wyre   

Atirisho;809172 wrote:
;)
;)
:)

Lolz so you carry all these things in your bag :D why don't you just leave it home :D:D