Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Daawo Safarkii Madaxwayne Axmed Siilaanyo Iyo Weftigii Uu Hogaaminayey

Oodweyne;791152 wrote:
King

Now, listen, dear script, I did indulge you long enough, particular with the that hope you will see the error of your ways. So, now, see to it to bugger off, boyo,..
:D

errors of my ways; boy i thought i was helping you see the errors of your ways. question is are you going to stop using words you don't properly know how to use?

Secessionist Papa, Siilaanyo, welcome to Somalia Conference.

That is my message and that's all I have for you, welcome to this great venue in which we discuss about our Somalia.

Carafaat   

Oodweyne;791048 wrote:
^^^

Lets hope that the president gets a decent and a resting flight to London. For, surely, we will pull all the stops to welcome him into his old home city of London.

But, still, for what is worth, lets just say, the enormity of the historical decision that resting on his shoulders in this conference couldn't have been greater or for that matter more consequential for Somaliland other than the original conference that declared the independence of Somaliland Republic back in
Burco
in
May
of

Hence, either he will leave this conference as
"Hero"
. Particularly, as a hero who is equal to likes of which communal paean is written for, at least at their passing. And of course the likes of
Mr. Churchill
comes to mind, when you recall how the Brits stood to attention in his passing, which was when they remembered what he did for them in their darkest hour.

Or he will take his leave from that conference back to Somaliland, heading towards all manner of a political storm of the kind of flying accusation of treachery and treason and the rest of it being the minimum of his impending troubles.

In other words, I really don't envy his political hand in here. But, then, again, this is what leadership is made of. And, that is why he is a president of a republic; and I am a mere grateful Somalilander living in the diaspora, scribbling away what I think he should do at that conference in right here
SOL
, indeed..

Oodweyne,

Indeed Londen itself is already historic for us Unionist from Somalilan, the law has been changed and for the first time one can be Somalilander and at the same time sit around one table with our Somali brothers. Without being accused of treason or treatened with prison sentence. From my persppective a great relief and Siilanyo indeed is making history of bringing our people together and keeping true to his pparty name of Kulmiye. :D

Abwaan   

This guy (Siilaanyo) is close to be real madaxweyne soon waa hadduu filinka dhinucuu u socdo fahmo...He needs inuu Muqdisho iska xaadiriyo, that is where his seat should be....And he needs inuu dagaalka Sool, Sanaag, Cayn iyo Awdalba ku dhawaaqaa in la joojiyo, nabadna la qaataa degaannadaas...I think that is what he needs to do!

Abwaan   

nuune;791576 wrote:
^^ I bet in aan gabadh Jinni ah kugu dari hadduu hadalkaaga raaco Siilaanyo!

Gabdhaha jinniga xitaa suuq la'aan miyaa ku dhacday? May xaafadahooda ka qaraabtaan!:) Insigii baaba wax isku waayey!