Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Daawo Safarkii Madaxwayne Axmed Siilaanyo Iyo Weftigii Uu Hogaaminayey

Saalax   

Daawo Safarkii Madaxwayne Axmed Siilaanyo Iyo Weftigii Uu Hogaaminayey Ugu Amba-Baxeen Ka Qayb-galka Shirka London, Iyaga Oo Kusii Hakanaya Magaaladda Nairobi Oo Ururka IGAD Shir Ku Qabsanayo (Video).

Hargeysa (Ramaas) Feb.18, 2012 – Madaxwaynaha Somaliland Md Axmed Maxamed Maxamuud “Siilaanyo” iyo wefti uu hogaaminayo ayaa maanta u ambo-baxay ka qayb-galka shirka dawlada Ingiriisku London ugu qabanayso kooxaha Soomalida, kaas oo qabsoomaya 23-ka bishan.

Madaxwaynaha Somaliland oo sii mari doona Magaaladda Nairobi oo uu ka dhacayo shir uu qabanayo urur goboleedka IGAD, ayaa waxa madaarka Hargeysa ku sii sagootiyey Madaxwayne ku xigeenka Somaliland Cabdiraxmaan Cabdilaahi Ismaaciil (Saylici) iyo inta badan masuuliyiinta xukuumaddiisa.

Halkan hoose riix oo ka daawo warka safarka madaxwaynaha oo dhameystiran:

Somalia   

My God, you used a few posh words, I feel intellectually defeated. :(

Only a fool would compare Churchill to a guy who can't lead his militia into a small town, 3 times in a row.

Oodweyne;791096 wrote:
^^
:D

See to it if you could find the word
"analogy"
from the dictionary. And, then, I believe that your breathtaking and ignominious daftness could be at end in here, dead lad,..

Oday ha dhagaysan jiq-jiqda caruurta golaha joogta it is indeed historic travel and we can insha ALLA expect the best it.

Siilanyona ama dhagaxbaa lagu soo dhowayn ama ubax soo noqodkiisa isna waxa uu caawa leeyahay.

Abidkayba waan jiray jab intuu dhacaayee,

waan joogay dunidane, wixii amuure jiraye,

jiilaalku ima karo iyo, jidin cadaadkuye,

ma jilcamo ma jiifsado, mana jidhiidhicoodee,

soo jiidh wanaaga jeeniga ku soo qaad,

ama ooda soo jabi, dhaaxaan belo u joogee...

Oodweyne;791096 wrote:
^^

See to it if you could find the word
"analogy"
from the dictionary. And, then, I believe that your breathtaking and ignominious daftness could be at end in here, dead lad,..

analogy: defined as a similarity between like features of two things, on which a comparison may be based: the analogy between the heart and a pump.

now the question is what's the similarity between the siilaanyo and Winston Churchill; furthermore, are you comparing WW2 hero to some unknown third rate politician from a region within a failed state? My advice to you is, to quite, because all the miss used words will not make you sound intelligent; if you lack logic in your argument.

Freedom   

Mario you funny dude, you talk like you have insight but really talk from your back side, which I must say I love ;).

For Somalia did you fight in ww2 just curious grandpas :)

Mario B   

Freedom;791121 wrote:
Mario you funny dude, you talk like you have insight but really talk from your back side, which I must say I love
;)

For Somalia did you fight in ww2 just curious grandpas
:)

:confused::confused:

Freedom, I didn't even utter a word, you must be sitting in a mafrish if not maybe in a house of ill repute....:D:D

Oodweyne;791140 wrote:
Aah, it seems that the teeming trolls in this place are getting bend out of shape with their constant mouthing of a nonsense, indeed. In other words, they still are confused difference that exist between "comparison" to that of "analogy". And, that is touchingly sad on their part.

You see, just as Mr. Churchill was the hero of his nation, since he stood by them in their darkest hour; it also could be said as "analogy" that president Silanyo is our hero, who in turn, stood by us in our darkest hour, indeed.

Notice there is no literal comparison of what Churchill was to what President Silanyo is. Which means, note the "distinction" between the two proposition.

Hence, the pity of it all, is that we have endless parade of miserable ninnies and tiresome script, that, can't in life of them, understand, how two concept are different. In the sense of saying what Mr. Churchill was to England, is what Mr. Silanyo is to us at the moment.

But, then, I suppose , no one has ever said it that some sort of a recognizable intelligence ought to be what we should expect these tiresome collected misfits, indeed. Hence, it's fitting they are chasing their tale in here...

the same siilaanyo that was part of the last somali government. How is he a hero when he was a part of your so called "darkest hour". Furthermore, i think you seem hard of hearing. it's you who seems to not understand the difference between comparison and analogy. For future reference, fadlan limit yourself to words you can properly use. How awful is it for some people to project their small mindedness to other. how sad indeed.