Sign in to follow this  
Somalia

Isn't the future bright for Somalia?

peasant   

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;790871 wrote:
Peasant, qof reasonable ku moodi jiray laakiin neo-qabyaaladist noqotay u maleynaa. You are telling me that a gobol flag is equal to Soomaaliya flag?

And who are those 'people' that it represents?

Dude do you even realize the puntland flag has the somali national flag on it's top portion which of course an indication of where we puntlanders hold the national flag but i suppose you dont want to see that. Of course the flag didnt make it self and it represents those who made it.

One way or the other you are going to accept this is a federal Somalia and the federal states like puntland that come under it will have their own flags but the sooner you do the better you will coexist with your fellow somalis.

garowe.jpg

Carafaat   

It's not really clear yet what kind of governance sysytem Somalia will get. Not even clear which road Puntland will take and its not even clear what Somaliland status will be. So don't jump to conclusions about Federalism and getting power.

Somalia   

Carafaat;790939 wrote:
It's not really clear yet what kind of governance sysytem Somalia will get. Not even clear which road Puntland will take and its not even clear what Somaliland status will be. So don't jump to conclusions about Federalism and getting power.

You know full well that this agreement will be used in the London Conference and will be the new constitution after the transition. I'm sorry if your secessionist Somalidiid region didn't participate.

Somalia;790940 wrote:
You know full well that this agreement will be used in the London Conference and will be the new constitution after the transition. I'm sorry if your secessionist
Somalidiid
region didn't participate.

so you think a constitution holds any weight without 1/3 of the country not participating it just shows you how deluded these pirates are. This piece of paper you call a constitution was decided in a small pink room the size of a bed room over basto and plastic chairs. Furthermore for any constitution to become law it has to be put to the people. Do you sincerely believe that a referendum can be achieved within Somalia before or even after the August period...Stop chasing pipe dreams. :cool: we both know this is just another road to no where of which Somalia has seen many. :D

Somalia   

The Hermet;790943 wrote:
so you think a constitution holds any weight without 1/3 of the country not participating it just shows you how deluded these pirates are. This piece of paper you call a constitution was decided in a small pink room the size of a bed room over basto and plastic chairs. Furthermore for any constitution to become law it has to be put to the people. Do you sincerely believe that a referendum can be achieved within Somalia before or even after the August period...Stop chasing pipe dreams. :cool: we both know this is just another road to no where of which Somalia has seen many.
:D

Silly secessionist. You have no idea what's happening do you? The new government will function without Al-Shabaab controlled areas with AMISOM and TFG expanding out slowly. Meaning Hiiraan and upwards to Puntland will be part of the TFG and Mogadishu as well.

This will be implemented at the London Conference.

Silly secessionist, tricks are for kids.

silly-rabbit-tricks-are-for-kids-lrg.png

Somalia;790944 wrote:
Silly secessionist. You have no idea what's happening do you? The new government will function without Al-Shabaab controlled areas with AMISOM and TFG expanding out slowly. Meaning Hiiraan and upwards to Puntland will be part of the TFG and Mogadishu as well.

This will be implemented at the London Conference.

Silly secessionist, tricks are for kids.

silly-rabbit-tricks-are-for-kids-lrg.png

dream on dreamer...:cool:

I just listened to the galmudug "president" he said this whole process is bull*tt :cool: hahahah. furthermore the entire conference in london has to do primarily with humanitarian, piracy and terrorism. The entire conference will last for 5 hours. It wont help you ethier. The reality is a long drawn out stalemate period of existence. Amison wont stay there forever, niether will kenya or Ethiopia. Alshabab have the man power, time and can wait it out as you see they still fighting inside mugdisho. But your right Somalia will make history....as the only country in the 21st century to be put back under trusteeship or colonialism. enjoy...

Somalia   

The Hermet;790961 wrote:
dream on dreamer...:cool:

I just listened to the galmudug "president" he said this whole process is bull*tt :cool: hahahah. furthermore the entire conference in london has to do primarily with humanitarian, piracy and terrorism. The entire conference will last for 5 hours. It wont help you ethier. The reality is a long drawn out stalemate period of existence. Amison wont stay there forever, niether will kenya or Ethiopia. Alshabab have the man power, time and can wait it out as you see they still fighting inside mugdisho. But your right Somalia will make history....as the only country in the 21st century to be put back under trusteeship or colonialism. enjoy MOFO...

He said no such thing, you are now lying again. I expect this from the likes of you, you are afraid, afraid that your 21 years of limbo has now finally been called out. :D No one is going into trusteeship, I already explain what is going to happen but I think there's something in the genes of your people who makes them see the opposite thing of everything.

If I was to tell you there was a green cat and there was, you'd tell me it's a blue dog.

Look at this. Your colonial master speaking.

Somalia;791093 wrote:
He said no such thing, you are now lying again. I expect this from the likes of you, you are afraid, afraid that your 21 years of limbo has now finally been called out.
:D
No one is going into trusteeship, I already explain what is going to happen but I think there's something in the genes of your people who makes them see the opposite thing of everything.

If I was to tell you there was a green cat and there was, you'd tell me it's a blue dog.

Look at this. Your colonial master speaking.

smh