Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Osman

Djibout Sends MPS to Hargeisa. A Pathetic Attempt

The Sage   

^^During my lurking days (when I wasn't registered) I do recall a person by the name of "Cowke" who claimed that the fighter jets of Puntland were ready to take out Somaliland (I'm stilling waiting for that to happen). I wouldn't be surprised if he and our resident Doctor are one and the same. With that being said I do hope that this forum remains a platform for debate and intelligent discussion and not a circus of trolls and bait setters...one can only hope. In the mean time I will try to resist the urge to feed the troll who started this thread.

Oodweyne;791039 wrote:
^^
Dear sage

Don't waste your time in expecting famous troll call
Dr Osman
, who keep changing his name every other month after he is kicked out of here (for he previously was known around here as
Cowke
) to see sense of even argue logically.

His is a
"bait-setter"
sort of a conduct. Which means, the owner of the sight wants to keep him kicking around, in-order to generate some passing controversy on a daily basis.

Hence, although the quality of this site is heading to the toilet (after all a place run and owned by pirates can't be expected to remain a dignified debating chamber for long
:D
); but, still, lets hope that
Mr. LST
will clean this place of all of this trolls and scripts that is making a decent debate in here of
SOL
, a very hard to come, indeed..

A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer.

Freedom;791075 wrote:
Then there bunch of fools I this forum

A wise person does at once, what a fool does at last. Both do the same thing; only at different times