Sign in to follow this  
Mintid Farayar

LEAKED LONDON MEMO: Somalia is to be partitioned.

Aaliyyah   

Oodweyne;790209 wrote:
I hope to God, at least for the sake of Somaliland's government, that the Brits are not trying to pull this clever trick in here. For what is written in that leaked paper is not even equal to the distance that mars is to earth to what they were briefing us with it, in here in London, as well as back in Hargeisa (according to the source close to some of the political parties that the UK's ambassador to Ethiopia had briefed them).

But, if this is the Brits with their usual duplicity in action in here, in the sense of saying anything for one's ears; only for one to find oneself been confronted with what one never thought was possible from their hand once one arrive officially at the meeting, then, I fear they just proven themselves to be as
"perfidious"
as everyone else was saying of them.

Hence, the task for president Silanyo is to brave the reality of deteriorating relationship with the Brits and tell them subsequently that they must have been smoking too much of their duplicity as a pipe, particularly, if ever they thought that he will sign on something of this sort. Or else, he, himself, will see no end of a political troubles, when he gets back to Hargeisa with this agreement, I fear.

Odweyne, you seem to be waking up from the Waqooyi galbeed collective coma. Perhaps, you are one of the many somalidiidaayaal who are becoming apprehensive about the Brits hidden motives as if they were ever transparent towards you all. However, maybe there is still some residues of naivety in you if you honestly believe Siilanyo has some sort of leverage over the Brits. These double-faced brits shouldn't be surprising to anyone who has a good grasp of Somalia's history and world history since the Brits have played a large role in both. I know this reality can be traumatizing to you and your folks since you guys have always historically kissed their a-ss(the brits). I guess now the perfidious stench coming from their rear end has reached home to the most brainwashed happily colonized clan in the whole of Somalia. Is your favorite phrase " hip hip hooray" relevant here?? I welcome you to the real world - the sad reality is the Brits can only divide Somalia to their liking not yours as history witnessed. You can always reason with the Brits and tell them to return O-gadenia and the NFD to Somalia in exchange for your Waqooyi Galbeed State's mergence into Ethiopia. Do not tell Siilanyo this. He might run with it, desperate moments call for drastic measures LOL.

Final point, Somalia can only walk one path and that is reunification not further division. But, note you have to first get some therapy to undue your 20 years of schizophrenic symptoms.

N.O.R.F   

ElPunto;790110 wrote:
Partition? The country was already divided up into Shabaab areas and non-Shabaab areas. And the UK and the international community supported the non-Shabaab areas and now will continue to do so.

It wil be a drab 'money to made under UN/security/piracy/anti terro' talkshop. But hey, anything to get Somalis all excited at yet another conference in a foreign country.

Taleexi   

Too much talk less substance. We Somalis have open mouths, closed minds and haven't learned anything from the last 20 years ... ha wareegto giraantu.

Somalia lost its sovereignty and self determination in january 1991,when the foreign supported tratiors- United " Somali" Congress captured Mogadishu and detroyed the somali nation, SSDF, SNM, SPM, helped them in project " Kill Somalia" but USC finished the project in january 1991, Somalia has infact been dead since 1991.

Mario B   

Ms Aliya, ignore the waffle from our resident waffler, Oodweyne..."Somaliland" will be signing a document that has the t's and i's dotted in which they will be asked to contribute by building prisons to hold parites from the rest of Somalia. This is what I call reverse unification of Somalia by the British...

Aaliyyah   

^ I agree with you. But, this is just too funny.

Oodweyne, for the Khaatumo folk to be thought of as a "defeated lot" by a secessionist group with a "traitorous nature" is laughable. We will take it in a stride. Thank you for amusing me.

I see that Oodweyene has updated the new fantastical Somaliland opinion. The current position is that the Brits and Somaliland president Silaanyo has no hands in the destiny of Somaliland compared to the self-styled president Oodweyne himself. Well, dear president of Somaliland oodweyne do you know that your Somaliland military is waging a failing battle against my hastily armed uncles in Buhodle. Seeing that you are already a presdient of this Somaliland, it is imperative that you also make yourself a general. Charge into the fray with your standard cheer "hip hip hooray" and perhaps you can award yourself some ribbons of valor. However, we can all agree on the reality, you are somewhere in Burco typing away on Sol and Silaanyo is better positioned to handle the destiny of Somaliland with his much needed but farfetched British green light.

So, oodweyne your ideal destinty of Somaliland seems to be on the edge of withering away. It would be a very proactive of you to take action and run after it. Hopefully, it will take you to where the land meets the sky.

You were the former hip- shaking Saado Cali cheerleader back in the 80s. Supporting her songs such "Xukumad yahay soo bari galey land-gurusel gado, guuxiisa mood gob inaad ku tahay geeska afrikow. "which she directed to Siyad barre's dictatorship government back then...But, as the proverb goes "ma umul baa ilawsha dhawaa" I guess that part of the history was forgotten and buried by you LOL. What a hypocrite.