Sign in to follow this  
Somalia

Welcome Saylac State of Somalia

Taleexi   

Xaaji Xunjuf;789745 wrote:
Wa kaftan ama dacayaad Taleexiyow inan reer khaatumo dadka ugu jecelahay so ma ogid idinku ba xita xisbi baad Somaliland ku leedihin meyey ninki keyse abdi yusuf ssc somaliland sinaan iyo cadalaad:D

:) Qadar intee le'eg buu adeer Siilaanyo propaganda afuufida kugu siiyaa.

The Sage   

So it seems that having access to Microsoft Paint is all one needs to become a legitimate governing entity...and here I thought it required public deliberation and consensus, institution building, a monopoly of force and administrating a designated area. Who knew?

with the creation of zeilla state: this brings an end to awdal state..so they cancel each other out: because to be frank: awdal cant live without both hargaisa and zeilla..anywho we all somalilanders at the end of the day and anyone can create a website and state what they want or dream of..in reality Zeilla and Borama are fully integrated and happy with Somaliland except a few die hard diaspora members furthermore i dont have a single bad word to say about them...good decent people walahi..Ive been to borama many times and its as integrated into Somaliland as Burco...but you pirates are funny...anywho its all about khautmooooo...thats were the real joke is at...:cool:

The Zack   

Xaaji Xunjuf;789718 wrote:
Awdal state oo laba juffo oo si kala baxday:D

I am afraid your are wrong duqa. Zaylac has nothing to do with Awdal, clan wise. Zaylac is for the same clan that resides Djibouti.

Carafaat   

The Zack;789863 wrote:
I am afraid your are wrong duqa. Zaylac has nothing to do with Awdal, clan wise. Zaylac is for the same clan that resides Djibouti.

Loool