Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Development Money Misused in Somaliland Region

^^Waryaa AfricaOwn, where were you when the Buuhoodle folks chased the Somaliland militia from Sooljoogto? :D

Oodweyne, lets put it this way, piracy is a crime against maritime trade, and Puntland embarked a well appraised program to rehabilitate, prevent, or capture and put behind bars pirates. That minister of yours has visited them pirates behind bars in Boosaaso .

On the other hand, stealing the meager development money dolled out by foreign aid agencies by Siilaanyo ministers is a crime against the poor people of the North of Somalia. You're concern with high seas piracy which hurts the finnacial bottom line of western insurance companies and tarnished the good name of Somalia, while my concern lies in teh fact Hargeysa folks are robbed from thier aid money to build schools or dig water wells.

^^Taleex you are correct, except when Somaliland militias are attacking Buuhoodle there is a reason to suspect aid money is diverged and used for displacing innocent folks .

I understand you Oodweyne . Your wish for the powers that be to equate Puntland to piracy criminal enterprise has been spectacularly dashed by the back-to-back, high level visits of American senators and British ministers, acting in the most opposite way you could imagine by allocating aid and developmental money to the Puntland administration. Repeating that wish in online forums or citing discredited, biased NGO report against this model state is not going to make your wicked wish real :D. Get that waryaa , and talk sense for once .

The international community has embraced Puntland model. Ever heard Garowe principles , eh? Puntland has become a venue where Somalia's future is shaped, and far reaching and consequential policies/initiatives that touches Hargeysa is formulated and devised .

So enough with your nonsense, and my little justified faan :D

Now lets get back and discuss the minister who stole the development money, shall we?

I have a keen understanding of your lots opposition with Puntland development or Somalia's rise :D

I take it that you are not prepared to defend Minister Mohamed Abdullahi's daylight robbery of Hargeysa development money. I don't blame you, for I would not defend such a thievery either.

ElPunto   

^Who's the pot and who's the kettle? The TFG/South Somalia hasn't proclaimed itself a paragon of virtue. Not sure where that comes from.

Oodweyne;789294 wrote:
Xiiny
:D

Again, playing the dumb and deaf in a blinder way. Aren't you, dear lad? In other words, the argument, is that, the crime you are talking about, is alleged one, for pete's sake. Whilst, on the other hand, the criminality we are talking about on the part of Puntland is one, every one (from the UN to Chatham House) have documented that the very leadership of this fiefdom, are in cahoot with it.

Now, the question is: who should we be more concern with in here? The "alleged crime" or the "documented one"...

Now, you see how simple of basic alphabet of an argument it is. Or are you still not any the wiser in here, perhaps, touch deliberately, my friend..

Actually both are 'alleged' since nothing has been proven in court against Faroole or other top ministers in PL. And again both are 'documented' - in the article originally posted here by Xiin and the various sources you cited on piracy in PL.

This story wouldn't be a big deal in the absence of the holier than thou attitude on the part of some Somaliland partisans ie. the best kept secret in Africa etc.

Carafaat   

Its a serieuz allegation as the Ministry of Foreign Affairs together with the Minister for Presidency `handle´ all the contact with INGO´s, UN agencies and other donors. What is worse that it was this Goverments nr 1 priority to fight against the corruption. Ileyn ta yar ayee baabiyeen, mid ka sii weyn ayee meesha ka fureen.