Sign in to follow this  
OdaySomali

Hargeisa City

am enjoying myself here now.Need few more paved roads but really picking up fast esp the nite life.Give 5 more yrs & it be one of the best cities.

<cite>
said:</cite>

am enjoying myself here now.Need few more paved roads but really picking up fast esp the nite life.Give 5 more yrs & it be one of the best cities.

lol.

where you staying brov?

don't tell me the madaxtooyada...?

Hargeysa is fine but the city needs some city planning the southern part of the city is more organized than the north of the City the North of the city is to packed.

What they need to do is plant palm trees on wadada dheer eeh shacabka and build proper side walks they also need to remove allot of parts of Xafada sheikh madar and remove all those small xaafaado and build an entire suburb there.

<cite>

:D
hahaa am at Maan Soor as VIP and you know who picking tab.

the way you defend the xukumada on these boards, i'm surprised you didn't receive soo dhaween xayeysiis and a reception at the Kulmiye built Egal International Airport. ileen waxaad tahay nin u qalma madaxweynaha eh.

Tallaabo   

<cite>

^^Mansoor is a fine establishment but its internet is rubbish!

It is not just Maansoor, the whole country has a very bad internet connection. But I think all the major cities and towns in Somaliland will have fiber optic connection by the end of this year if they don't delay it yet again.

Safferz   

<cite>

It is not just Maansoor, the whole country has a very bad internet connection. But I think all the major cities and towns in Somaliland will have fiber optic connection by the end of this year if they don't delay it yet again.

I thought the internet in SL was quite good. Amazing actually, when you compare it to internet in Ethiopia.