Sign in to follow this  
OdaySomali

Hargeisa City

Tallaabo   

Did you go back to Hargeisa Mr Oday? Lovely pictures!!

I will go to Hargeisa soon for a holiday insha Allah. Can't wait to pack my bags.

faarah22;797491 wrote:
what an ugly third world town ( you can't call this a city, huge slum in all but name). there does not seem to be any definite sense of order or structure about this place, but rather mish mash of dwellings here and there erected at fancy and without any proper planning. then there is sheer monstrousness of the buildings themselves, why put tiles on facades, somalis it seems have a congenital love for the hideous.

I agree with you wholeheartedly. All the things you are saying now, ive said many times before.

burahadeer;797546 wrote:
beautiful city indeed,nice scenery,all it needs proper roads not sure if fixed,last time been there was 5yrs.don't like whinning mosquitoes thou harmless.given anotha 5yrs & it be huge.

Yh Kaneeco with K9's is the catch. Theyll eat you at night if you dont have a net, in which case you will be left with scars and marks all over.

chubacka   

^ Just what a capital city should be. These pics look great, can't wait to go but it would be to Burco town first.

chubacka;947886 wrote:
^ Just what a capital city should be. These pics look great, can't wait to go but it would be to Burco town first.

in all the years we known each other, you've always had those foxy traits about you......balse how could i have be so blind? :P

anyways, i've got a list of things, i want you to bring from London. i will email you nearer the time of your arrival. in return for bringing these goods, i will take you out to dinner one evening but, i'm afraid, you'll have to pay....... ee sida uula soco...:P

Chimera;947978 wrote:
The city could be a real stunner if a cobblestone project was initiated:

7572439730_37f2d3693f_z.jpg

do you know what the new deputy of hargeisa aka the two-pistol waving little dimwit....... did this afternoon?

i didnt expect you know but to my disappointment, he'd, held up traffic because he can. he spent at least 1min, which whilst on the road, can seem like an eternity, having a full-length conversation with his friend.

............and here you talking about cobblestone projects, whatever that is.

the people are rotten, inaar.

Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;948009 wrote:
do you know what the new deputy of hargeisa aka the two-pistol waving little dimwit....... did this afternoon?

i didnt expect you know but to my disappointment, he'd, held up traffic because he can. he spent at least 1min, which whilst on the road, can seem like an eternity, having a full-length conversation with his friend.

............and here you talking about cobblestone projects, whatever that is.

the people are rotten, inaar.

It's important for a major city to have urban planning especially a growing one like Hargeisa, and they really do need to build roads. But the logistics of doing so will be difficult, especially when people refuse to move lol

^ YES! i agree. i was in his neck of the woods (star area), so i didn't play the hero. had this been in my area, i would've spat on his face....:P

far too many egos and Big Manism in this little city, walle.

once, this fool dropped some litter and when i asked why he'd done it.....do you know what he said to me?

''we split blood to liberate this city from the phagaash''

the people are in need of therapy, inaar.