Sign in to follow this  
Somalia

Sheikh Shariif's son speaks out against Hiil Qaran

Somalia   

A troll, why? :eek:

No, but there's a distinct Xamar accent and he has it thus likely to be from that area. Mogadishu is not of my concern, I will be focusing on Bud Bud iyo Bitaale, the lost lands.

So lets move onto Hiil Qaran and the future state of our people.

Somalina   

He disses his own PL admin on the internet constantly and you hate him for it, I get that, but to deny his ancestral birthright from your mom's basement is a grave sin.

Afisoone is not here to defend himself, so it's better if you focused on a SOL member that can speak for him/herself.

Get it! Good!

Have a nice day Cusmaano.

Somalia   

Lol, wallahi I do not have anything against the dude, I actually like his comedy. Let him diss Puntland admin everyday, I am reer Mudug, what difference does it make to me? ;)

Have a nice day too darling, my name is Somalia though, I mean, this Cusmaano guy must have done something wrong to you, miyuu ku ****? Why do you keep saying that?

Atirisho   

Somalina;788478 wrote:
I sitll don't get how a PLander is Sharif's son? are you ashamed of him Cusmaano? is that why you ridiculing him and tirelessly dedicating thread after thread to him?

Accept your cousin for who he is rather than who you want him to be. Real talk!

First and foremost that is not Cusmaano and If you are long time Somalinet member you would have known how Cusmaano looks like. In fact people (Somalilanders) post his picture time and again. Second, Afisoone did indeed go back to Puntland to visit but he is not from there as it is evident from his accent.

Either case, I still don't understand why you keep mentioning that he is from Puntland? I am pretty sure when people said he is related to Sharif they were just kidding. He does in fact look a lot like him, LOT. does that even matter? He is still a troll and incoherent and his pointless rants are tiresome regardless of where he hails from.

Somalina   

Atirisho

1. I call him Cusmaano because I feel like it.

2. I actually know Afisoone, thus I don't need your opinion.

3. I was to talking to Somalia, hence there's no room for you in here. Af jooga looma adeego.

4. Have a good one. Ciao.

lol people just because he aint talking North eastern somali dialect doesn't mean he cant hail from those regions mentioned,, if u remember pre-war Mogadishu there where somalis all over the country living there thus can explain why he is talking a banaadir dialect.

Carafaat   

Somalia, for some reason Puntlanders oppose Hiilqaran the most and for some reason you are trying to create a rift between Shariif folks and Hiilqaran. Fadhi ku dirir waaye waxaas, wee iska cadahay. :D

Somalia   

What? I think you are reading a bit too much into this. I only posted this due to his stark resemblance to Sheikh Shariif and the undeniable fact that it is his lost son.

This has nothing to do with Puntland, I do not know why you secessionists have Puntland on your tongue. I mean, move the hell on.

Mario B   

Somalia;788805 wrote:
What? I think you are reading a bit too much into this. I only posted this due to his stark resemblance to Sheikh Shariif and the undeniable fact that it is his lost son.

This has nothing to do with Puntland, I do not know why you secessionists have Puntland on your tongue. I mean, move the hell on.

----------

In Islam you could be whopped for suggesting that his mother had a leg over with Sh Shariff, and NO, I don't belong to Al Shaabab!! :D:D

So quit spreading slander. ;)

Mario B   

Somalia;788814 wrote:
I never mentioned his mom, why you got to involve his mom, that is just sick!

So you never consider the implication of what you say.

You keep saying he's Shariffs son, and evryone is telling you he ain't...Do you know something that they don't ?

Mario B   

Somalia;788828 wrote:
Obviously I do otherwise I wouldn't have repeated it.

As i said earlier In Islam you could be whopped for suggesting that his mother had a leg over with Sh Shariff. :D:D