Sign in to follow this  
Somalia

Sheikh Shariif's son speaks out against Hiil Qaran

Somalina   

I sitll don't get how a PLander is Sharif's son? are you ashamed of him Cusmaano? is that why you ridiculing him and tirelessly dedicating thread after thread to him?

Accept your cousin for who he is rather than who you want him to be. Real talk!

Somalia   

Somalina;788478 wrote:
I sitll don't get how a PLander is Sharif's son? are you ashamed of him Cusmaano? is that why you ridiculing him and tirelessly dedicating thread after thread to him?

Accept your cousin for who he is rather than who you want him to be. Real talk!

I am not ashamed of him and I am definitely not ridiculing him. I agree with his sentiment. He is from Mogadishu and is indeed Sheikh Shariif's lost son.

Please stop with the accusations.

Somalina   

The dude is not a w*c*l, he knows who his father is, and he hails from the same region as the thread starter.

Those who live in Minneapolis that hail from Bari or Waqooyi Bari can testify on his behalf.

Cusmano is ashamed of his cousin and denying the poor Plander his family tree rights. lol... dawlada PL hanoolaato, Afisoone should replace Farole definitely. :D

NASSIR, sheekada Cusmaano wadato maadan fahmin.

Somalia   

Kulahaa waa reer bari, ninka sidaasa uu hadliya miyaa ah reer bari? Why you dissing reer Bari? I am afraid he is indeed from Xamar Jajab. He is a provocateur that must be respected due to his plight for the minorities. He himself is a minority in Mogadishu and due to his looks he must be related to the Sheikh.

The Sage   

Somalina;788515 wrote:
The dude is not a w*c*l, he knows who his father is, and he hails from the same region as the thread starter.

Those who live in Minneapolis that hail from Bari or Waqooyi Bari can testify on his behalf.

Cusmano is ashamed of his cousin and denying the poor Plander his family tree rights. lol... dawlada PL hanoolaato, Afisoone should replace Farole definitely.
:D

NASSIR, sheekada Cusmaano wadato maadan fahmin.

Got to agree with Somalina on this one. For someone who regularly preaches unity it seems that you rarely practice it. In this case its someone who chooses to align himself with the federal government instead of the regional administration you identify with.

Somalia   

Cadde Muuse is an old man, hadalka in la isku dhex qaso waa caadi when you are old. This is a young man with a Mogadishu accent and we should discuss his view as a Somali from that area on Hiil Qaran. :D

Somalina   

looool.... the link you posted on the other thread will tell you enough info about Afisoone, the member that was addressing as "inadeer" hails from Gedo. Many thanks to Google inventors.

Mooge   

afisoone waa la yaqaan. he is from shareif's sub sub clan. but he is not his son. don't be fooled by looks. they just share clan but not personaly related..

Somalia   

Sure, maybe he is from a minority clan on his mother's side.

Somalina, all I am saying is accents can determine where you are from. So you are from Mogadishu, you share this guy's accent. I do not know why you are embarrassed of him, he is very smart, a programmer if you must know.

Exactly @Mooge is right.

Somalina   

lol.... you are troll Cusmaano. Both Afisoone's parents hail from the NEastern clans of Somalia, and I don't speak like him not that there's anything wrong with the way he speaks.

FYI: your accent doesn't determine your clan, it doesn't work that way and not everyone in Xamar speak with the same accent, too bad that your parents didn't teach you that.