Sign in to follow this  
Somalia

This is so embarrassing

Sayid*Somal;787636 wrote:
^^I would have like to insult you, but the sad truth is that you wouldn't understand me.

oh i understand, but its you i'm worrying about. Are you okay? Look, it's okay to be confuse from time to time, it's not like its against the law or anything. You know what, i will even offer to help you make you point. Now how about you post your comment and i will see what i can do. Okay. ok.

Dad badan siyaasadda Soomaaliya ku baaray ayaa meesha ka muuqdo, Juriile, perennial mucaarad Sakariye Xaaji Maxamuud, kan dheer magaciisa xasuusan. Yuusuf Garaad, Max'ed Xaaji Ingiriis iyo Nuuradiin Aaden Diiriye iyagana waa fadhiyaan meesha.

Qofka kaliya hadal macquul dhiibtay waa qofka muuqdo 1:47:18. Qofkaas Soomaalida meesha iskugu timid runta u sheegay.

"You cannot understand simple information, written on there: British Government Consultation of Somalia. You're talking about Somaliland, Puntland -- what are you talking about. Let's talk about Soomaaliya, be in focus. You are giving these people all headache."

Gabadha yar iyadana fikrad fiican ayee dhiibatay [1:03:44].

Dadka qaarkood waxee marfishyada ka sheekeen jireen la tageen meesha. Eebboow ceebteena astur.

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........" ka dhamaan waaye the moderator. Xoola miyaa, maba la aamusi karo. Mar mar madaxa ayee heystaan wey yaabanyihiin, yaa naga dhameeyo ayee taaganyihiin. Reer Marfish la iskugu keenay, la mooday inay fikrado fiican dhiibanayaan.

Samafal   

That's a classic example of how not to wash your dirt in public. You gotta love how most of them claim a rather a long title as if it puts weight on whatever he wants to say. That's sad reality of where we are. May Allah save Somalia from its own destructive people and its external enemy.

The Sage   

IAmRevolution;787596 wrote:
They are all sitting in front of three British guys, the grandsons of the very men who colonized them, humiliated them and are still mingling in their affairs.

Did anyone catch where the three British guys looked at each other, in a "this people are insanely dumb way", when they were answering the questions pertaining to Somaliland?

Somalilanders (beesha SNM) are the orphans of British. One has to ask himself, would British neglect the demands of their children, whom they left behind in Northern Somalia?

So everyone else here is embarrassed with the gong show that was the forum and clan allegiances that divided it but you don't spare the chance to throw mud on the SLers? Doesn't your position make you no better than the raucous people in that meeting? I mean your allegiance clearly shows when you choose to make fun of one specific group over the collective disgrace of the people in that room.

LOL at awdalites being the only civilized (by the arrival of the british?) and now turned into victims. I couldn't stop laughing for a straight 10 minutes.

Y'all make fun of djiboutians for being colonized, but look at this video, zoomalians behaving like monkeys in front of their white masters. Even I feel bad and sort of ashamed on behalf of my people. God help somalis.

Dr_Osman   

That was some heavy debating at chatham house, I see my boy nuuradin diriye. Let the hamar and hargeisa boys protest they know full well this conference is garowe based and the garowe boys have nothing to argue about hence hardly any input from the hosting government.See you in the next phase of the constitutional conference at FEB 14TH GAROWE and make sure your not late!!!

Dr_Osman   

GOETA, no he never said the only civilized in Somalia, he said they were the only civilized clan in the northern regions. He has a point!!! they were the only civilization there with a known administration Adal empire, the guys were creating a boorama script side by side against the keenadiid script.

So dont twist what the guy said, he said they were the only civilized clan in that part of the region, he wouldn't be silly enough to say the only civilized in all somalia!!!

Dr_Osman   

Xaji stop playing around, you know full well who is!!! A civilization that traded as far as tanzania and india. A civilization that was teaching its local literacy, a civilization with castles and fortresses still seen today none of which are seen in awdal, a civilization that was doing tax collection, a civilization that had an effective defence force with guns. A civilization that kick-started the indepedence of Somalia by creating the SYL yasin cisman keenadiid who was always the chairman of the party and decided who would be party leader and who wouldn't be!!!

Then again xaaji, why am I telling you this, Do you have a civilization that you can bring to the table or were you guys uncivilized and you dont want to go there!!!! Don't worry about awdal and the eastern sultanate that is two grand civilizations who can argue about something on who is more civilized but your not even on the radar of civilizations. I have many authors from british and italian sources that can testify to the civilized people of the east and being the only somali government in existance at the time!!!