Sign in to follow this  
Jiiroow Bakaal

MP Henry Billingham, Minister for Africa To SNM

SNM is the past, a term used for a transitional period. As for our brothers in the north, I think this will be their best year and a turning point for them to get back in to the Somali fold, join hands in union to tackle and address the real issues in order to safeguard the Somali race and bring the old glory of the Somali spirit and create a better Somalia that's just, economically rich, peaceful and in prosperity.

Mario B   

The enclave people need to realize there are no saviours out there, i hope they wake up to the realization that their fate lies with the rest of the Somalis. No Scot,UKIP, Mahinga or anyone else is going to give in to their wishfull thinking.

its all about the will of the people and the aspirations of the people of Somaliland if one side refuses a union than its impossible the same way if the Scots want to separate they will separate if not they will stay with the UK its that simple.To be honest before we can talk about a union of Somaliland and Somalia we need to first unite Somalia under one political authority and get rid of the invading forces.After that the Politicians of Somalia if there are any will some how than negotiate with the leaders of Somaliland, and we will see the out the come inshallah.

Its up to us the Englishmen is just doing his job and he is just after his own interests. The world is dividing Somalia to become the weakest nation in Africa and we do not even know it not even as separate states every clan wants his own state the road map is paving the road the dual track policy is encouraging every clan to become a state with in Somalia a nation of 10 weak federal clan states is its future. We don't know what the future holds but we shall see inshallah lets hope the best for both Somaliland and Somalia and the rest of the Somalis in the horn of africa.

I am a unionist and i dont want Scotland to secede

It's Bellingham and not Billingham

Anyway is he a Scotsman,no!.In that case it's like asking a Turk whether the Kurds should go their seperate ways