Sign in to follow this  
Wadani

Finding good Somali girls for Marriage, impossible?

Rumaysah   

A wise man was sitting with a group of people when the topic of marrying women came up. One of the men said:

"Women are like a pair of shoes, a man can keep switching and changing them until you find the size which is best for him."

Everyone in the group looked towards the wise man and asked "What do you think about what he said?"

He replied: "What the brother said is 100% correct. Women are like shoes.....to the one who sees himself like a foot. And she is like a crown for the one who sees himself like a head. Don't blame him for what said but just realize how he sees himself."

LOL!

i don't have expectation anymore. she just needs to be fertile, cook good food and has to posses a pretty face. all my other requirements will never be found in a somali xalimo. shame but its the reality.

nuune   

Alpha Blondy;932121 wrote:
i don't have expectation anymore. she just needs to be fertile, cook good food and has to posses a pretty face. all my other requirements will never be found in a somali xalimo. shame but its the reality.

Innaa Lillaahi Wa Innaa Ilayhi Raajicuun

Coofle   

The quest for perfect woman is like quest for Loch ness Monster!

I realized that the only quality in woman that we should seek is (Garawsasho iyo Garasho)

weather you like it or not woman will do mistakes , first because they are humans and second they are a crooked rib...

Garawsasho iyo Garasho is what a woman needs to have in-order to apologize and not commit the same mistake again (at least she will try)...

Allaha u naxariistee my grandmother used to say...

"Siinlay iyo Siiclay yaa roon"....she retorts, "Siinlay baa roon, oo markaad ku tidhaa duufka/siinka iska tir iska masaxaysa"...Siiclaydu-se intay iiyo tidhaa bay hadana dunuunuci oo odhan "Sanka ma adaa ila leh".....Avoid naag madax adag...that is the biggest no no...

But you gotta love your girl first..Jacaylka ayay ku qurux badanyihiin

Nin ayaa bari nin kale waydiiyay....gabadhu miyay qurux badantahay misa jacaylkaa kuu qurxiyay?....!!! My point, If you love her you can see her good...Personally I believe patience of a man is what makes a happy family and patience only comes with love...

my rule....There is no PIOUS WOMAN..Full Stop....Ninkeeda ayay marwadu la diin tahay.

^Most of what you said are arguably true.

Ninbaa hada kahor nin saxiibkiis wuxuu kuyiri, waar hebeloow naagtaad qabtid foolxumo badanaa, markasuu ugu jawaabaay, waa saasee tahayoo dhibkaan kuhelaadan ogeeyn :D

Marka also I agree with Alpha's point, he's a sensible man, kaliya waxaan ku dari lahaa gabdhaha da'da yar ka ag qaraabta khasaaradooda yar oo waadna sii carbisan kartaa adigu 20s years kuwa ah hadii adigu dee oday aheyn which I believe most of male members are in their 20ties and 30ties mase ragga waxa kujira rag 40ties iyo 50ties maraaya?

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;786876 wrote:
Revert iyo Soomaali dumarkooda isku nacay. Runtii walaalaheena aad iyo aad ayee isku hoos dhigeen, heybadooda meel ugu dhaceen.

Masaajid walba aad aragtid, ha ahaado mid Bosnian ah ama mid Afghani ah, iyagaa iska soo register gareeye, seeking 'reverts.' Disgusting. Ma iyaga kaliyaa Muslim ah. Qaarkoodna banaanka lagu soo wada tuuraa, kuwii lasoo tuurina dulqaad weyn ku jiraan oo abuse iyo reerkooda in laga gooyo ku noolyihiin.

Maan, dhiiga ayaaba igu kacay markaa aqriye 'pressurized' to accept mida sadexaad ee Soomaaliyeed. Shuud.

Salmaan, I am a halxaasle. Hal xaas aad isjeceshihiin oo aad wax walba iskaashaneysiin oo aad iswada fahmeysiin, dulqaadkiinana sareeyo -- haddaa heshid waaba inkaar haddaa mid kale raadisid.

See I disagree. Although I am not entirely comfortable with the idea of a Somali gabar marrying a foreigner, it is each to his own. The belief that reverts make better spouses or are better people is a misguided fallacy that many Somali & Asian women find out soon after marrying them. These reverts exploit and prey upon Somali women (and men) who hold romantisized views of their Western hosts, or are very disillusioned with Somali culture and thus in a state of mind where they grab at any opportunity to marry a "muslim" non-Somali white/black/asian person.

But reverts are in many cases fickle people or often hold very harsh, strict interpretations of our religion. And in many cases claiming to be muslim, growing a beard, wearing a khamiz with short trousers, does not mean that you will be the ideal muslim, a good person or will find it easy to leave all you pre-muslim habits (smoking, drinking, gambling, going out, promiscuity). In some cases reverts are people who exploit an opportunity (to marry some Somali women) because those reverts are outcasts of their own respective communities, have bad pasts from which they are trying to run away (and end up returning to) or sometimes have criminal pasts.

But I would not concern myself with a Somali who chooses to marry a revert or non-Somali. Where it goes right for them, good for them and to to each his own. Wofna naftiisa lama lihin. However, the Somalis that opt for "reverts" often find that they have made the wrong decision because when it goes wrong, it goes horribly, terribly wrong.

Coofle;932187 wrote:
and second they are a crooked rib...

Coofle;932187 wrote:
my rule....There is no PIOUS WOMAN..Full Stop....Ninkeeda ayay marwadu la diin tahay.

Expand on these two points, Coofle.

Aaliyyah;786550 wrote:
the girls are saying there are no good guys and the guys are saying there are no good girls ..shekada xagay iska qabsan la'dahay.

Aaliyyah out of curiousity, explain what is a "good guy"?... lol jawaabtaada ayaan suggi.

OdaySomali;932288 wrote:
Aaliyyah out of curiousity, explain what is a "good guy"?... lol jawaabtaada ayaan suggi.

do you really think a woman can be trusted to explain something like that, inaar?

Coofle   

OdaySomali;932286 wrote:
Expand on these two points, Coofle.

First ... I am speaking about majority of woman...

When it comes to being pious a woman no matter how much she resists she will follow the path of her spouse...If he is Non-praying, Jaad chewing xayraan...She will also fall into his category slowly or suddenly according to the depth of her believes..(EXCEPTIONS do exist and I have seen it)

WADANI...duxdu hadalku waxay tahay....Find someone you can understand, garawsi iyo garasho leh.....and don't forget LOVE...people who say love doesn't exist lie...Love will take you far in a relationship..Love is beautiful,,Waan kuugu duceeyay inaar

Rahima   

[quote=Coofle;932326

WADANI...duxdu hadalku waxay tahay....Find someone you can understand, garawsi iyo garasho leh.....and don't forget LOVE...people who say love doesn't exist lie...Love will take you far in a relationship..Love is beautiful,,Waan kuugu duceeyay inaar

So sweet- Coofle are you fully Somali?

Coofle   

Rahima;932333 wrote:
So sweet- Coofle are you fully Somali?

Born , bred, Raised and educated in Somalia...

Don't misjudge faaraxs, There is a lot of good faarax out there... inta wanaagsan dumarkooda qarsada si aan looga qashqashaadin kkk..

My myself Never believed in Love...I was like waa Kacsiga wadnaha iwm...But Karma is a ***** ... the definition of love is somewhat different from what you hear of in Songs/stories..to me love is seeing your spouse waking up and even angry and just smiling and saying inside...allaha ii daayo ...