Sign in to follow this  
walaalkis

Going to Somalia this year

Hadii ilaah somaallya nabad ka dhigo.

In hopes turkey establishes direct Flight to mogadsho , I will definately visit my old neighborhood.

No more thinking transit to Kenya or Dubai , this will be good for all .

Everyone is scared to put thier foot in mogadsho, we will die at least better to die in homeland .

While I am at it go to liido beach and eat some fresh fruits from afgoye.

There should be group travel from this forum to denounce our fear of visiting Somalia.

you're all welcome to join me for a cup of somali tea. juxa dont forgot to bring a bit of xamar with you from london. i miss the xamaris in my area, they were funny - not because they cracked silly jokes and i laughed with them but they were literally funny for reason i cant explain lol.

the both of you! when you come to hargeisa make sure you come by arafat! hargeisa is swamped with xamaris anyways. they have the bad reputations the xamaris of destroying the houses they rent. it could literally be an ice-breaker in any awkward convo..... even when donkey cart man was pouring me water the other day, he informed me that my house was once rented by xamaris and they used his services too.... he said 'they were loud' and that he heard child sacrifices rituals being performed. i suspect there is some truth in this.

Juxa   

Alpha thinks everyone who is not dee is xamarawi

Carafaat I am going to several places, including muqdisho insha allah, I have been planning this for ages and due lenghty fasax

Carafaat   

Juxa;785680 wrote:
Alpha thinks everyone who is not dee is xamarawi

Carafaat I am going to several places, including muqdisho insha allah, I have been planning this for ages and due lenghty fasax

Juxa, I am planning to do Nairobi-Xamar-Hargeysa-Jigjiga-Djibouti-Addis. in 4 weeks. will visit all my honnies. :D

what will you be doing there without husband??

Alpha, i will visit only if you throw me a grandios Somaliweyn party everyone wearing blue.

Juxa   

grrr@alpha, when aad ka weynaaneysaa falfalxumada, when?

carafaat why assume bisinkee? and to answer your questions i am visiting family and friends insha allah and getting much needed caro-gedis

Carafaat   

Juxa, most females I know go without their husband to Somalia. Cause they are afraid, he meets a 18 year old and marries a second wife. :D

Juxa   

Not most, some do out of fear, others go because they actually like each other's company.

duqa it is not all doom and gloom and there are, yes Somali men that are just wonderbar.