Sign in to follow this  
samjamaa

The anniversary of prophet Mohammed's birthday

samjamaa   

Today is 12 Rabe'a Aawal the day of Mohammed's birthday which Allah sent him to all the universe, Allah sent him to lead us from dark to light form idolatry worshiping to Allah worshiping.

somalee   

samjamaa;784873 wrote:
Today is 12 Rabe'a Aawal the day of Mohammed's birthday which Allah sent him to all the universe, Allah sent him to lead us from dark to light form idolatry worshiping to Allah worshiping.

"'His birth distinctly showed his pure origin. O the excellence! Of his beginning and his end. And the fire (of the Persians) took a cool breath (subsided and died out), out of regret. And the jinn was shouting (at the appearance of Rasulullah Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) and the NUR was glistening. And the truth (nubuwaat) appeared with these anwaar, and with their voices. ( Excerpts from Burdah chapter 4) ''

Allahuma swali salaatan kaamilatan wasalim salaaman taaman 3alaa seyyidinaa muhammad.

Fazliyah   

We say Salaam to the greatest individual to have walked this earth. Muhammad Ibn Abdullah, Sallahu Alaihi Wassalam. He came to spread light on the darkness, and so his light has been luminating for all of us. We are blessed to be amongst his Ummah. Alhamdullillaah

Ya nabiyyallah, safiyyallah ya Muhammad

Ya waliyyallah, hafiyyallah ya Muhammad

Ya bashirallah, nadhirallah ya Muhammad

Ya habiballah, shafi'allah ya Muhammad

Ya khayra khalqillah, ya rasulallah

samjamaa   

princesshafsa;785362 wrote:
correct me if i am wrong but isnt it bidci to celebrate nabi muhammad s.a.w. 's birthday?

Whoever wants to celebrate the Prophet’s (sa) birthday should celebrate it and avoid doing any action contrary to Islamic Law. This act should be done with an intention that it is not a sunna nor an obligatory act. If these conditions are observed, and one is careful not to contradict Islamic Law, out of sincere love for the Prophet (Peace and blessing of Allah upon him), then, Allah willing, there is nothing wrong with this action and this person will be rewarded.

Commenting on this, the Shaykh of Islam Ibn Taymiyyah (May Allah have mercy upon him) said, “Indeed, such a person will be rewarded because of his intention.” Likewise, for the one who shuns this celebration, seeking to cling to the sunna out of fear of falling into innovation, then this person will also be rewarded, Allah willing. It is important to note that this is not a big issue. Nor is it necessary to give it more attention then it deserves.

the inf above from below link.

http://www.suhaibwebb.com/islam-studies/on-celebrating-the-prophet%E2%80%99s-birthday-sa-sheikh-abdullah-bin-bayyah/

samjamaa;785898 wrote:
the Shaykh of Islam Ibn Taymiyyah (May Allah have mercy upon him) said, “Indeed, such a person will be rewarded because of his intention.”
[/url]

was sheykh Ibn taymiyah a god sent prophet himself? if he was not a prophet then why qoutes from Ibn thaymiyah is more important than qoutes from shekh aweys from Somalia ??

i really dont understand when people use qoutetion from mideveal sheikhs as its revelation direct from god.

Sensei   

Boondheere;785926 wrote:
was sheykh Ibn taymiyah a god sent prophet himself? if he was not a prophet then why qoutes from Ibn thaymiyah is more important than qoutes from shekh aweys from Somalia ??

i really dont understand when people use qoutetion from mideveal sheikhs as its revelation direct from god.

waraa ciyaal Boondheere ha na dambaajin adeer gacaliye, there is a reason why they say "sheikhul Islam Ibn Taymiyyah."

Sensei;785955 wrote:
waraa ciyaal Boondheere ha na dambaajin adeer gacaliye, there is a reason why they say sheikhul Islam Ibn Taymiyyah.

hana danbaajin??? was he god or prophet? maxaa keenay hana danbaajin sxb! and about shaikhul islam. waa yaab !! i thought islam had millions of sheikhs. i dont think a singel man could take that title shiikhii islaamka by himself like there is no another muslim(sheikh). iam sure you all agree whit me shaikh thaymiyah was suddenly not the only shaikh in Islam.

Maaddeey;785985 wrote:
^Ninku waa Atheist, haddana 'revelation from God' & Prophet ka sheekeynaya, sow yaab ,a laha?
:D

Iam not atheist, iam just only a skeptic.

about revelation from God( eebbe) and in arabic(ALLAH) its direct communication between EEBBE and the the chosen one( nabi in arabic) prophetia in latin and af soomaali(la soo dire) marka qoutes from sheikhs such as ibn thaymiyah or my favorit sheikh aweeeys dheere of Somalia, such qoutes from normal humans does not gives you legitimacy or proof that people should obey what that shaikh said.

in islam the highest qoutetion most be from quran(hadalkii eebbe) or from the rasuul(scw). and not from mideveal shaikh.