Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Wintering non-winter

This is my first real winter in Kanada since late 2008. Oh, man, oh, man. Is it wonderful or what. In my 15 years here, I had never seen a bare, exposed grass in Febraayo! It was always covered by snow, not to mention the hard, strong winds that used to dharbaax you on the face haddaa banaanka u baxdid months like this.

How I wish every winter was like this.

Abwaan   

MMA amaa haraatidii idiin hartay oo weli baraf soo socdaa? Waad maqashay baan filaya Eastern Europe dad baa u baaba'ay asbuucaan!

Abwaan, winterkii inta sanadkaan u gooye ayaa Bariga Yurub ku dhacay. Dalalka Bolaan, Roomaaniya, Hangari iyo Yukreen masiibo qaboob la dhahaaye helay. I was earlier in the day looking at the paper's weather forecast in the European cities, oh, my. All double digit minus Celsius ahaayeen in Bariga Yurub and most parts of Galbeedka Yurub.

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;784677 wrote:
How I wish every winter was like this.

Amen to that - it's a beautiful +3 celsius today in toronto. inshallah it'll stay like this...

Miriam1   

^ Yea its pretty but at what cost?!

Miskiin this winter is FREAKING ME OUT. Its global warming and things are going down hill from here. Its not suppose to be +5 in February in Toronto of all places.