Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Italy asks Pirate Abdiweli to help free Italian ship from Pirates

Saalax   

Somalia: Italy asks Somali PM’s help in freeing ship

Rome – Italian Prime Minister Mario Monti on Wednesday asked his Somali counterpart Abdiweli Mohamed Ali for help in freeing an Italian ship hijacked by pirates in December with 18 crew members on board.

Monti asked Ali at a meeting in Rome “to do everything in his power” to liberate the Enrico Ievoli cargo ship, which has six Italians, five Ukrainians and seven Indians on board, the government said in a statement.

Ali assured Monti “of his personal engagement in aiding the liberation of the Italian ship and its crew, underscoring his government’s strong commitment to preventing the scourge of piracy,” the statement said.

The ship, which was carrying 15 750 tons of caustic soda from the United Arab Emirates to the Mediterranean, was boarded by pirates on December 27 off the coast of Oman, just days after another Italian vessel was released.

The same ship had already been attacked by pirates in 2006 off Yemen.

A total of three hijacked Italian vessels were freed from Somali pirates in November and December 2011, two of them reportedly following ransom payments.

The Savina Caylyn, an oil tanker with five Italians and 17 Indians on board, was freed on December 21 after more than 10 months in captivity.

The foreign ministry denied the government had paid any ransom and said the liberation was the result of “constant pressure” on Somali authorities.

In November, the Rosalia D’Amato cargo ship with a crew of 21 was also released after seven months in the hands of Somali pirates.

Also in November, British and US commandos freed another Italian vessel, the Montecristo, with seven Italians, 10 Ukrainians and six Indians on board.

Source: AFP

hahahaha....Bonjourno prime minister pirate.....we have a few of your pirates...they abducted our people....please help us....before we send in marioooo....:cool:

Saalax   

The Hermet;784022 wrote:
hahahaha....Bonjourno prime minister pirate.....we have a few of your pirates...they abducted our people....please help us....before we send in marioooo....:cool:

kk.

Somalia   

Only a secessionist suffering from post-1980 traumatic stress, schizophrenia and envy comes up with a title like that. :D

Great job.

Somalia   

Xaaji Xunjuf;784051 wrote:
^^ What does Cabdi cawar got to do with the 80s

The 1980s was a tough time for you people, maybe that's why you suffer from cuqdad and attention seeking. No one gives a damn about the secessionist region. The only time I like to talk of it is when you people posted threads like these but then I realised it was in your nature to make them and I stopped with my heartbreaking inflammatory investigative rape series in the Somalidiid region.

Continue on your path of jealousy and envy. I thought you people moved on but man, you are stuck in the Camel Corps era.

Somalia;784055 wrote:
The 1980s was a tough time for you people, maybe that's why you suffer from cuqdad and attention seeking. No one gives a damn about the secessionist region. The only time I like to talk of it is when you people posted threads like these but then I realised it was in your nature to make them and I stopped with my heartbreaking inflammatory investigative rape series in the Somalidiid region.

Continue on your path of jealousy and envy. I thought you people moved on but man, you are stuck in the Camel Corps era.

But what does Cabdi cawar and the pirates being freed got to do with the 1980s he was a young man in the 80s was Abdi cawar part of the regime of the late General Siyad bare?

Somalia   

Xaaji Xunjuf;784061 wrote:
But what does Cabdi cawar and the pirates being freed got to do with the 1980s he was a young man in the 80s was Abdi cawar part of the regime of the late General Siyad bare?

Nothing, I am referring to the fact that you were bombed back to the stone age and still holding a grudge, but not against the people who committed it. It's the unfounded hatred that I do not understand. I mean, personally I don't give much thought to you people, I don't see you as a worthy opponents in the field of politics, you rank alongside the minorities you rape in Caynabo, but at least I understand why the people of the south are the way they are towards my kind, but damn me if I can understand your logic.

Somalia;784069 wrote:
Nothing, I am referring to the fact that you were bombed back to the stone age and still holding a grudge, but not against the people who committed it. It's the unfounded hatred that I do not understand. I mean, personally I don't give much thought to you people, I don't see you as a worthy opponents in the field of politics, you rank alongside the minorities you rape in Caynabo, but at least I understand why the people of the south are the way they are towards my kind, but damn me if I can understand your logic.

But that happened in the 80s what is the connection to what is happening today i mean i don't see the connection between Abdi cawar and Siyad bare ,what is this every one hates my clan do not be so angry no one hates you Somalia stop being so paranoid. Who said we are talking about being opponents in Politics i don't think Somaliland deals with Pirates never did they when Somaliland deals with you're kind is when Somaliland deals with Somalia as a whole.

Somalia   

Xaaji Xunjuf;784079 wrote:
But that happened in the 80s what is the connection to what is happening today i mean i don't see the connection between Abdi cawar and Siyad bare ,what is this every one hates my clan do not be so angry no one hates you Somalia stop being so paranoid. Who said we are talking about being opponents in Politics i don't think Somaliland deals with Pirates never did they when Somaliland deals with you're kind is when Somaliland deals with Somalia as a whole.

Only a person with severe hatred makes threads like these with the snarky little comments such as "Garowe clan enclave", "pirate leader".

I see the connection, if you had an ounce of brain power you'd know that I am referring to the bombardments in the 1980s and the fact that they may have caused something in you people that made you as you are today.

There's no other logical explanation to all of this. I mean, I am honestly not even angry, I feel pity cause you could do just as well as Puntland but you think everyone is against you. At least I have a reason to think so when reading your comments.

Saalax proved my point in this thread. It's classic projection, projecting his feelings onto others that have absolutely nothing to do with it. The thread is about Mogadishu, yet he says this.

Saalax;783921 wrote:
Excellent. The pirate ninnies must be biting their fingers, for there is no Garowe village to be the capital.

What that has to do with Garowe, I just don't see. So please, cleanse your heart and at least try to be as slick as Puntland, it'll get you somewhere.