Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

Somaliland: Where the Doormen Call the Shot

Duufaan   

Carafaat

if this was a policy of disarming, where is the policy of rehabilating and refocusing citizenship. They need to understand that they need their neighbors more than their neighbors need them. since the buhodle fight the meat price triple in Burco and Burco market is completly close.

How long can they have bad relationship both Khaatumo state and Jigjiga administration.

Abtigiis   

Bashing XINNFANIN for his support of my ideas regarding SL is absurd and petulant. We share the same political vision, we share the same political ideology. So why would he not support me? The scessionsts think they can't handle the two of us firing from the same side, and want to bully him into silence. That won't work. We are grown up, people. We have grown two hairs with different colours, and it is only the egalitarian construct of discourse in the internet that forces us to take insults from adolscents like Abokor, who are discovering their manliness through masturbation debut and the wart of growth in their face.

Abtigis, give it a rest. Your like a broken record constantly playing the same tune over and over again. "Somaliland will fall" "Somalia is rising" blah, blah. The problem with your theory is the have zero substance and is all based on wishful thinking.

This Somali you speak of is about to be placed in an African trusteeship. Can it get any worse.

Furthermore, I would honestly as you for ones take of your anti Somaliland blinkers of and tell us all what you measure your success and failure by?

Dufaan, your speaking like you give us livestock for free. War soon you won't be able to visit Togdheer through Hargiesa. Instead you will like your cousins Gedo be forced to travel from Kenya..

Plus the price of simple commodities will go up.. Don't forget Buhoodle is a small part of Togdheer and not Hiiran..

Carafaat   

Abtigiis;784103 wrote:
Bashing XINNFANIN for his support of my ideas regarding SL is absurd and petulant. We share the same political vision, we share the same political ideology. So why would he not support me? The scessionsts think they can't handle the two of us firing from the same side, and want to bully him into silence. That won't work. We are grown up, people. We have grown two hairs with different colours, and it is only the egalitarian construct of discourse in the internet that forces us to take insults from adolscents like Abokor, who are discovering their manliness through masturbation debut and the wart of growth in their face.

You and Xiin, the same political ideology?

You both want a central goverment for Somalia, who doesnt want that. That doesnt make it an ideology.

You oppose the whole idea of Federalism and want a highly centralized State. Xiin is more pragmatic on Federalism and certainly support Puntland. Xiin consistently opposed foreign interventions by Ethiopia and Kenya, and even admitted favouring Al Shabaab above Kikuyu's. You supported the Kenyan's. Xiin doesnt seem to care much for clan rather sees it as a mean rather then an objective. He never boarded the Maakhir ship that never left the harbour, and as soon as there is an alternative ship for Puntland

(Central goverment wihout a 4.5), he will be the first to create wreckage, jumb ship and burn the remains of the old Pirate ship. Abtigiis you seem to show some weakness for all the cousins of the block. Xiin's politics is based on variables and calculativs, you are driven by higher ideals(high up the family tree).

So the only ideals that seem to unite you guys is the anti secessionist agenda, for Xiin doesnt even seem to mind Confederal model.

Abtigiis   

Carafaat, the details you talked about are strategies. Me and Xinn agree in the ideology of unionism. My support of foreign invasion was also nuanced. The end of Alshabab was and remains the critical milestone and preoccupation to me.

Talking of Alshabab, it is sad Boko Haram's spokesman is in the dock but Maaddeey is still at large.

Carafaat wants to change the subject.

If recent Demos are anything to go by, women and children seem to be leading the cause of dismembering Somalia.

Obsession

A persistent idea(Somaliland) or impulse (Somaliland) that continually forces its way (Somaliland) into consciousness (Somaliland), often associated with anxiety (Somaliland) and mental illness (Somaliland)

ToughGong.;784532 wrote:
Obsession

A persistent idea(
Somaliland
) or impulse (
Somaliland
) that continually forces its way (
Somaliland
) into consciousness (
Somaliland
), often associated with anxiety (
Somaliland