Sign in to follow this  
walaalkis

Why would anyone kill a doctor ?

Somalina   

General Duke;784253 wrote:
Somalia, stop with the clannish nonsense. Also don't insult the people of Galmudug. Attack politician all you like, but be respectful of the people.

+1

Somalia   

Somalia, stop with the clannish nonsense. Also don't insult the people of Galmudug. Attack politician all you like, but be respectful of the people.

"Clannish nonsense", what was clannish about what I wrote? Please go ahead and explain. Stop polishing yourself.

Adeer, just take the advice and stop being obstinate. Attack politicians all you like, just be careful with the people.

If they are not our people, they are mine.

Carafaat   

Duke, I agree there should be one administration and security force in the city and in the region, an inclusive and divers administration serving the people of the city irrelevent of clan.

We are working towards Uniting Somalia, there is no place for divided cities with 3 administrations, 3 police forces, 3 Mayors.

Allah Yarxam. Gacan ka xaqdaran baa dishay.

There are 2 admins not 3. Unless you want to exaggerate. It is worth keeping the peace until Somalis can tamer the clan tiger.

Carafat you don't know what you speak about. The city of Galkacyu has one enemy and that's the assassins and those who want to create division between it's people. Those who killed this man, are the same who killed others over he last few years. It's important to note that the people of this city have no real hate for each other and the few issues that arise come from lack of leadership.

Also note that you are in no position to unite anyone and not this region. Since your only interest is to divide its people to fit your political agenda.

Carafaat   

Duke, dont you agree there should be one united city admin, one police force in the City of Galkacyo? How can you fight crime and assinations in a city wherethe diffrent security forces dont have jurisdiction in the whole city and cant do their jobs in the whole city.

You should support the Unity of Galkacyo Duke.What is your leadership worth in Uniting Somalia when you dont even want to unite the city.

I suggest a Galkacyo roadmap or else Garowe roadmap for Somalia, remains empty words.

Nonsense, adeer your only making asaninse arguments because you believe there is an angle for you. If the aim is the unity of Somalia as a whole and this road map has Puntland & Galmudug sitting next to each other on the table and even part of the national security apparatus, does that not mean that unifying the city, region and nation is what the end goal is?

Your understanding is being clouded by your secessionist tendencies. Galkacyu unty is not a matter you can even comprehend. Also don't ever claim that you want the unity of my mother family and my fathers more than I do. Cause that in itself is absurd.

Carafaat   

Sitting next to eachother to get a piece of the national pie is one thing. But sitting with eachother and talking about Uniting of one city is where it starts. Duke, if most Somali's learned one thing the last two decades is that genuine reconcialation is a bottem-up process and No central goverment in Muqdisho that can Unite the city for you top-down. That has never worked in the Somali case.

I understand its a difficult issue but al Somali conflicts and issue's are complex to say the least. But denial, ignoring the issue nor closing our eyes will help. We have done that the past decades and it hasnt brought us anywhere except for some cheap propaganda picturing private homes.

Its time to speak out. You say its not my concern nor my business? I say it is my concern and everybody elses. I am a Somali, born and raised in Somalia and yes it is my business. For to long we have been silenced and its time the silent majority speaks out and uses its leverage to break these little deadlocks that our brothers and si sters all over Somalia are holding eachother captive.

You call me a minority there, well there are more folks who agree. And many minorities together make a majority.

Somalia igama xigtid. Galkacyo share baan ku leeyahay waryaa, isku xafado ayaa dadkeenu wada dagnaa.

^^^Your argument is flawed. The problem in Galkacyu is purely political, the clans of this region, have been neighbors and intermarried since there were records. The people do not hate each other. Thus figuring out a political solution in which they share the Somalia pie is in itself the solution. The clans of Mudug are powerful and have played key roles in Somali History.

There are already movements on the ground, and in the Diaspora and various channels of communication between the community. Thus while you are a Somali you would not be privy to such information or even know the depth of undertanding and kinship between these people.

For you what you read on various sub clan websites or what you deduce from laymen you believe to be the truth.

Again spare us the nonsense, you wont get reer Galkacyu to do your dirty work and bring advantage to the secessionist. Remember that both communities hate secession and love the union of Somalia.

Carafaat   

Duke, no Somali's hate eachother and there are no more clan wars in Somalia. Still you keep ignoring my point about having one local administration, one security forces, no more diffrent clan's controlling entrances for Galkacyo and Mudug.

You seem to be content with the current situation. 3 clans controlling a section of the town, that it is unacceptable and a shame and people are fed up with it. All these assinations and none of the clan admins that can really step up and do something against the insecurity and assasinations.

Goverments first priority is security and safety and Galkacyo and Mudug is on the loosing side.

I understand you "control" the bigger parts of town, but to reason to advocate for a divided city. Berlin Wal has fallen 23 years ago, we dont need a dust town divided by diffrent admins.

Duke, the city of Galkacyo divided by diffrent admins is a shame to Somalia and to Puntland. Unity starts within the families, villages, towns and regions. United we stand, divided we fall. Cant understand you dont want to get that.