Sign in to follow this  
Kamaavi

Hargaysa oo eedaynaysay Itoobiya Iyo Cali Khaliif Galayr oo Jigjiga Jooga.

Kamaavi   

galaydh.jpg

OTP- Raysul Wasaarahii hore ee Soomaaliya Muddane Dr Cali Khaliif Galayr oo ka soo qayb galay Shirkii Magaaladda Taleex ee Lagu dhisay Maamul Gobaleedka Khaatumo State Of Soomaliya ayaa Maalimadii Shalay Yimid Magaaladda Jigjiga isagoo soo maray Gobalka Wardheer Caasimadda Wardheer, Cali Khaliif ayaa la sheegay inay soo Gudbiyeen Xadka Gobalka Soomalidda Ogadeenya uu la wadaago Soomaliya, Ciidamadda Maamulka Kililka ee loo yaqaan Liyu-Boolis.

Cali Khaliif Booqashadiisa Magaaladda Jigjiga uu ku yimid ayaa tilmaamayso Khilaaf sii xoogaysta oo dhex-yimaadda Maamulka la magac-baxay Somaliland ee Gobalka Waqiiyiga Soomaliya Iyo Xiriirka Dowladda Itoobiya oo maal-mahan danbe ahaa Caga Jiid.

Maamulka Somaliland ayaa eedaynaya Maamulka Kililka Iyo Dowladda Itoobiya, in kastoo si rismi ah aysan u eedayn ayay hadanna la filayaa In Wafti ka socota Maamulka Hargaysa ay u soo safrayaan Adiss Ababa.

Shirka ka furmay Magaaladda Taleex oo uu ka soo qayb galay Raysul Wasaarihii Hore ee Soomaliya Muddane Cali Khaliif Galayr ayaa ku noqday Maamulka Siilaanyo Dhinbil Dab ah isla markaasna la yaaban Taageeradda uu Cali Khaliif ka haysto Dowladda Itoobiya Iyo Maamulka Kililka.

Cali Khaliif ayaa si wayn loogu soo dhaweeyay Magaaladda Jigjiga Isagoo Baabuur Ciidan gooni ah waardiyayna lagu wadday. Cali Khaliif ayaa ah nin si wayn ooga soo hor-jeeda kala go,go Jamuuriyadda Soomaliya.

Ogadeentoday

As usual it's difficult to keep up with the positions of our brothers from the ONLF (at least the ones on SOL). On one hand we're subjected to regular postings condemning the 'traitorous' administration of Jigjiga led by some of their cousins. Yet on the other hand, when that administration engages in actions seen as detrimental to Somaliland, it quickly becomes 'a glorious administration'. Kind of reminds you of the silence/agreement of the same faction when Afweyne signed the infamous accord with Mengistu giving up rights to the occupied Somali territories in Ethiopia proper.

Mintid Farayar;782873 wrote:
As usual it's difficult to keep up with the positions of our brothers from the ONLF (at least the ones on SOL). On one hand we're subjected to regular postings condemning the 'traitorous' administration of Jigjiga led by some of their cousins. Yet on the other hand, when that administration engages in actions seen as detrimental to Somaliland, it quickly becomes 'a glorious administration'. Kind of reminds you of the silence/agreement of the same faction when Afweyne signed the infamous accord with Mengistu giving up rights to the occupied Somali territories in Ethiopia proper.

:D:D spot on

Abtigiis   

Mintid Farayar;782873 wrote:
As usual it's difficult to keep up with the positions of our brothers from the ONLF (at least the ones on SOL). On one hand we're subjected to regular postings condemning the 'traitorous' administration of Jigjiga led by some of their cousins. Yet on the other hand, when that administration engages in actions seen as detrimental to Somaliland, it quickly becomes 'a glorious administration'. .

I denounce those who lionize Iley and his ilk. He is a scumbag, a useless murderer and hosting Khaatumo or Galayr cannot wash his dirt away. But Mintid is right. It is something that has been bothering me for a while that those who decry Iley's atrocities against their 'people' condone his acts when it is done against 'others'. I know Iley very well. And his adviser -cirro, a former Somalia NSS. They are primitve bunchs for whom clan is everything, or at least they pretend it is everything to them. I was not surprised one bit when I heard they are helping Khaatumo and Galayr. It is about the D connection. Listen, I may not like Somaliland's secession drive. I maynot mind Khaatumo state. But I cannot support Iley's clannish agenda just because it looks in sync with my political preferences. I have objected and denounced Iley when he arrested poor villagers who were labelled as "SNM" two months ago.

Laakin waxaa ogahay dad badan oo Iley ku qalqaalinayey inuu u hiiliyo Khaatumo. This is rubbish and nonesense. Iley should stay out of Somalia politics becasue he doesn't beleive in Somalinimo. I wouldn't mind anyone inside Somalia supporting Khaatumo state, but Iley's "hiil qabiil" is every bit shameful.

Charity begins at home. Iley is doing cheap politics. Haduu cid qabiil ugu hiilin, dadkiisa uun xansuuqayo for the coins of the Tigres ha u hiiliyo. This ignorant fool!

I see the poison is somewhat alive and kicking still...dont forget children: From Dagaxbuur and Aware to Gashamo we have hundred of thousands of Somalilanders...so at anytime..a civil war can easily be started that can create serious problems for anyone in that area...we will take your losing streak deep into Ethiopia if need be as we have done everywhere else..as the recent refugee arrival Galayd is testament to.:D

Faafan   

Abtigiis;782893 wrote:
I denounce those who lionize Iley and his ilk. He is a scumbag, a useless murderer and hosting Khaatumo or Galayr cannot wash his dirt away. But Mintid is right. It is something that has been bothering me for a while that those who decry Iley's atrocities against their 'people' condone his acts when it is done against 'others'. I know Iley very well. And his adviser -cirro, a former Somalia NSS. They are primitve bunchs for whom clan is everything, or at least they pretend it is everything to them. I was not surprised one bit when I heard they are helping Khaatumo and Galayr. It is about the D connection. Listen, I may not like Somaliland's secession drive. I maynot mind Khaatumo state. But I cannot support Iley's clannish agenda just because it looks in sync with my political preferences. I have objected and denounced Iley when he arrested poor villagers who were labelled as "SNM" two months ago.

Laakin waxaa ogahay dad badan oo Iley ku qalqaalinayey inuu u hiiliyo Khaatumo. This is rubbish and nonesense. Iley should stay out of Somalia politics becasue he doesn't beleive in Somalinimo. I wouldn't mind anyone inside Somalia supporting Khaatumo state, but Iley's "hiil qabiil" is every bit shameful.

Charity begins at home. Iley is doing cheap politics. Haduu cid qabiil ugu hiilin, dadkiisa uun xansuuqayo for the coins of the Tigres ha u hiiliyo. This ignorant fool!

Agreed...well said.

Abtigis is right on this one he cannot support ileey a man working for the enemy against his own people, even though ileey is desperately seeking a wider clan alliance. But maxa ka assal nin hooyadi ka guuray ayaadi uma nagaado.

Hargeysa hosts a permanent Ethiopian rep. If they are serious, let them expel that rep first.

Also, Jig-Jiga administration has a working relationship with Puntland and Somaliland. So Macno Yare's protest is not warranted.

The secessionist see enemies in every corner, Jahwareer iyo nus, one time its Puntland, then again waa ONLF mase hadana waa Liyu police and Abdi Iley, even they complain about the UN moving to Mogadishu :D

Khaatumo is causing far too much damage, a mental problem, it seems.

I don't think this is something troubling this is just the local kilinka shanaad admin in jigjiga the shots are called from addis ababa. Its just melez zanawi gave free pass to ileey to do what ever he wants as long as he hunts down onlf members in the region.. This is just another attempt to get more support from tolka just as he did when in yoocaale ethnic somalilanders and members from his clan clashed he openly sided with his clan. The garaads always used to go through Ethiopia when visiting parts of eastern sool.

Abtigiis   

Somaliland's hypcracy on this issue is to be condemned, buy so is Iley's cheap politicking. FOR SL TO DECRY khaatumo' rapproachment with Ethiopia is sheer bigotry. No one relishes talking about their friendship with gaalo than slanders. Granted, it is stereotyping but an adult slander is happiest when talking about his encounter with white mem. "Waar soo ninkii Edward (they pronounce it idwadh) ahaa wada joogna, kii john ahaa nalama soo hadlino, ma odhan onantii ilisabeet aheyd iloow iyo iloow ii imaaday idin tidhi muu odhan! " That is the moment they get a real erotic release.