Sign in to follow this  
FIDHIN

Xkeyse on somaliland daraawiish history

FIDHIN   

i didnt knw xkeyse's the famous paltalker could write until i saw this

http://oodweynenews.com/news/140370-barnaamijkii-silsiladda-taariikhda-somaliland-qaybtii-4aad.html

this shows u that the daraawish wasnt from a single clan, but from all somaliland clans, even if it was from a single clan we re awlways pproud of them thts why the darawish history is taught in all somaliland schools together with the snm history

Somalia   

The Daraawish were mainly made up of one clan. It's one of the reasons why people like him have a huge cuqdad against the people of SSC when looking at it historically.

The Sultan of Sultans of Somaliland as he was known was from Sanaag, a man who was respected and known in the West while the Daraawish forces from Sool were respected for the fight they took against the British.

They were the only ones fighting colonialism and were revered for it. The British monarchy at least noticed their importance but never gave you any love even though you were the most loyal.

Famous UK Magazine 'History Today'

Sultan_Mohamoud.JPG

The Dervishes were a group as the modern Alshaabist they used to identify them selves as Xarakata Darawiish Saalxiya it was not a clan or a group. The Sultan there you posted was described by the Mad Mullah as the Dulihi shareerna he was later locked up in Seychelles by the brits.

Taleexi   

What about Siilaanyo, ina Egal, Ina Kaahin, Dhegaweyne, Riyaale the list goes on. One can be history revisionist ... but revise all or don't bother.

Taleexi   

Hadday saa tahay waxba islama diidanin. provocative, constructive, fair discussions I'm also all for it. I enjoy debates that make me a bit uncomfortable but add value to my life....... So, meel aan dagaal ool waxba ha ka doon doonin.

Taleexi   

Dee ha iska hantaaticin... U've no clue about my stand with regards to Seyid-ka .... War ninyahow saad u joogto baad isku dhex yaacdaa.

FIDHIN   

oodweyne, caadi ma tihid, waamaxay af igirriisigan waaweeni, waar niyaw aniguna xagaa iyo oodweyne, ceel xume iyo laan mulaaxo ayaan ka imiyi, iskuul af ingiriisiya ma ka furanaaa meesha niyaw

Somalia   

Xaaji Xunjuf;782538 wrote:
The Dervishes were a group as the modern Alshaabist they used to identify them selves as Xarakata Darawiish Saalxiya it was not a clan or a group. The Sultan there you posted was described by the
Mad Mullah
as the Dulihi shareerna he was later locked up in Seychelles by the brits.

See, you are proving my point. "Mad Mullah", a word invented by the British to delegitimize his cause. It's just goes to show my previous point regarding cuqdad against the other clans who fought for the independence of Somaliland. It was the Daraawish, where were you?

I always see the secessionists talking about the Somaliland Camel Corps as if it's something you wear as a badge of honour.

This is your history.

Somalia-Camel-Corps.jpg

Oodweyne;782557 wrote:
Taleexi

No,
Abti
, it's the habit of those who were brought up under the Kacaanka, who simply couldn't imagine that history may not been what was been told to them. Hence, my argument, is to say, you may think, that Sadidka was fighting for a particular cuase (as Afweyne's regime had it); but, in all honesty, his was far more complicated than that seemles narrative that many of you were breast-fed on it (or at any rate some of the "ciyaalka kacaanka", in which we have them in here of SOL, were so seductively reared with, indeed). And, therefore, are forever regurgitating to us in here, indeed...
:D
:D

Neo fqashism was exposed so many times through out the history the *******ization of the Somali history was deliberately done by the Likes of Aw Jamac Ciise hayaag and his buddy idajaa. They can write as much nonsense as they like history is written by the winners:D

Somalia;782565 wrote:
See, you are proving my point. "Mad Mullah", a word invented by the British to delegitimize his cause. It's just goes to show my previous point regarding cuqdad against the other clans who fought for the independence of Somaliland. It was the Daraawish, where were you?

I always see the secessionists talking about the Somaliland Camel Corps as if it's something you wear as a badge of honour.

This is your history.

Somalia-Camel-Corps.jpg

Wadaadki waalna was coined by Mr Ali dhuux adan gorayo

Ashaaday ba gaalki waka af iyo been dhe

Abtirsiintadu waxay gasha eyda reer xamar eh

Somalia   

Xaaji Xunjuf;782569 wrote:
Wadaadki waalna was coined by Mr Ali dhuux adan gorayo

Ashaaday ba gaalki waka af iyo been dhe

Abtirsiintadu waxay gasha eyda reer xamar eh

The poet? Show me, funny little anecdote, ironic given the history you had before the Sayid showed you the light of Islam.

So in reality, you are saying that the poet from the British loving clan made the term to diss the people fighting for their freedom? (O.o) Wow

Somalia;782573 wrote:
The poet? Show me, funny little anecdote, ironic given the history you had before the Sayid showed you the light of Islam.

So in reality, you are saying that the poet from the British loving clan made the term to diss the people fighting for their freedom? (
O.o
) Wow

No the poet was actually related to the Mullah on his Maternal side he called him all kind of names, Islam and the Mullah you do know the so called Sayid was disowned by his own Religious teacher Muhammad bin salih.I don't think he was able teaching any one the fine principles of our beloved religion Islam..

Inaan Bile tagoogada ka xidhay, tebiya oo geeya

Inuu xaarka taallada ka dhigay, tebiya oo geeya

Inaad gaalo taag daran tihiin, tebiya oo geeya

Labamaare inuu tiirsan yahay, tebiya oo geeya

Shanle-dheere inuusan wax tarin, tebiya oo geeya

Cabdiraxiin inuusan tol helin, tebiya oo geeya

Daraawiishi inaysan tureyn, tebiya oo geeya

In Ustaadku tiir-dhaadan yahay, tebiya oo geeya

Somalia he called you're king Osman a weak infidel ?

Dervish   

Don't argue with these people, they're mad the great Siyad refused them to convert to Christianity. the darwiish ruined their chances of being gaals.

The sayid wasnt a puritant muslim he was a mystic in other words..he believed by spinning around in circles he could reach God...my little brother believes in spinning around but even he is to smart to say it would lead him to God.....loooool...i think the Sayid and christiens share many common beliefs and values....but as we are also aware the man was a footsoldier for the mahdi in the sudan who fought the British..so he was not motivated by nationalism but extreme hate for the British...i think the siad barre fake history era fooled you into believeing he was something he was not..he was like all his fellow clans men before him and after him crushed by the Somalilanders...hence were the real hate is comming from. :D ilma siyad barre...exile is sure sweet but ultimately its eventual fate of all losers...but being losers is something not new to you guys..i thought you would have got use to it by now. :D