Sign in to follow this  
Carafaat

SNM Mujaahid on Londen Conference: Its the best chance for our case, we had so far.

Oodweyne

. Now, if the government come out and say, we are attending, then, my argument is, they better have a good damned reason,

Your next arguiment after the conference will be, (...if the government come out and say, we are uniting with Somalia, then, my argument is, they better have a good damned reason,) . But the future looks bright since you conceded.

Taleexi   

One can not call Mujaahid Siilaanyo and bad-mouth Gen. Morgan. They are both bad apples or good no gray areas in my books.

Oodweyne;782392 wrote:

Mr. Peace Action

Adeer
, Somaliland is not your kind of a piratical ninny of a state that was created as a
"political ladder"
so that, the
"Tolka"
could get a seat on the political bandwagon of
Mogadishu
, as your leaders (from
Col. Yey
to
Pirate Farole
), daily demonstrate to us, indeed.

Regards,

Oodweyne.

Truth hurts. It has been 20 years since your enclave started secession and now it is unraveling precisely because it was emotional decision based solely on SNM clan grievance. Pirate state, ninny state, chancers etc. insults may make you feel good but is not substitute for arguing your case. Unfortunately for you die hard secessionist, you don't have plan B when you realize that the dream has turned into nightmare. :)

FIDHIN   

MoonLight1;782371 wrote:
haaha, politics, ooh, politics, even Oodweyne is landing softly after 21 years of gliding.

looool, these people never understand 21 years of ictiraaf searching is million times better that 21 years of chaos, piracy and isbaaro, mujahid silaanyo said it took us 80 years to get rid of colony, give it 100 years to get ictiraaf we dont mind is much better thatn the days of guumeysi, as long i can land in Berbera air[port safely and do some fishing there waa caadi