Sign in to follow this  
Dr_Osman

Bosaso Port Development Enters Second Phase. PICS

Freedom   

I see nothing king accept busted boat plus even your friend Dervish says we head lol. Plus the battle let me see Sool under us Saang us and the town is being slow taken lol ;)

don't twist Dervish words. sool and sanaag and cayn is not in your hand if the local population don't want or need you. on the battle front, everybody knows including you that you lost the battle and more importantly the war. on the port front, shouldn't you be more concern that ethopian use the berbera port for free than to comment on the bosaso port:confused:

Dr_Osman   

King why are you waking them up about ethiopians using berbera, dude dont wake them up or it could affect our economic dominance. let them be

Freedom   

You hate Somaliland for obvious reason, why you puntland always jealous of us is funny. Fact Sool Saang is in our head second your port is bad weak small ;) you know it but you guys and you know whom I am talking about we be envious so choke on it :)

hahahaha. hate kulaha. why on earth would any hate or for that matter be jealous of group of people that claim other people and their land for fear of being exposed for what they really are; small and irrelevant. on the economic side, there are more somaliland people who live and work in puntland as oppose to the opposite. the better question is what have done in the past twenty years? We have president, prime ministers, held somalia conferences, and no on top of that oil. but i know why you are upset, after twenty years, awdal, sool, and sanaag, explicity told you we are proud somalis and our country is somalia. so, for what is worth, go jump in a lake.

boosaaso_doon.jpg

With investment from the government or bank, i have no doubt that they will be the future boat producers for Puntland. I love the made in Bosaso part. God bless Puntland

Dervish   

This retard said sool and sanaag is in sland hands...tell that to reer khaatumo. Las canod is controlled by haabsade and he will either crawl to us or die in the next couple weeks. Stay tuned

Dr_Osman   

Somalia: Bossaso port renovation project completes first phase

29 Jan 29, 2012 - 9:09:34 AM

BOSSASO, Somalia Jan 29 2012 (Garowe Online) – The Bossaso port’s renovation project wrapped up its first phase and will is beginning its second phase on Sunday, Radio Garowe reports.

The first phase that started last week began with cleaning out rubbish and other unwanted materials from the port’s dockyard.

The second phase will reconstruct the seabed near the port to accommodate ships of bigger size and weight. The seabed which contains ship ruins and other rubbish will be cleaned out.

The renovation project is being funded by WFP while KMC is the implementing partner in the important construction project.

Bossaso Somalia’s fastest growing city and is Puntland's commercial capital and has one of the biggest populations in the country and is home to many internally displaced people (IDPs) who fled war-torn southern Somalia.

GAROWE ONLINE