Sign in to follow this  
samjamaa

Why I am not married?

Rumaysah;789707 wrote:
Real men marry more than one wife and deal with them justly......

True to that!! If she starts bugging....i just say....ceya, i don't wanna be witchya!

Rumaysah;789707 wrote:
Real men marry more than one wife and deal with them justly......

lol! Justly? And how many Somali men in polygamous marriages do that? Stop acting like you got that Arab money. Most Somalis live in public housing and a good number of Somali women perpetrate welfare fraud to care for their seven children 'cause their men can't be bothered to hold down a job.

Aaliyyah   

LOL@ PUBLIC HOUSING..to be honest I have heard stories that when even if the guys have jobs, the wives pretend they are single moms and abuse the system. Although I still dont get that cuz nin rag ah would take the responsibility of his house instead and wouldnt let his wife deal with welfare and haraam money.... Overall I think many men and women are corrupted so its not just the men. As for polygamous marriage I actually dont know any family where a guy has more than one wife. I can think of one old man in here. But, his kids are grown up and take care of themselves.

salaam

Aaliyyah;791332 wrote:
LOL@ PUBLIC HOUSING..to be honest I have heard stories that when even if the guys have jobs, the wives pretend they are single moms and abuse the system. Although I still dont get that cuz nin rag ah would take the responsibility of his house instead and wouldnt let his wife deal with welfare and haraam money.... Overall I think many men and women are corrupted so its not just the men. As for polygamous marriage I actually dont know any family where a guy has more than one wife. I can think of one old man in here. But, his kids are grown up and take care of themselves.

salaam

Mess. To qualify these women tell the government their children are illegitimate!!!! For a dollar and some change they label themselves fornicators and their children b******s.

Juxa   

Aaliyah it is not just the men to blame, we women are the source of evilkaas! they are the ones beenta sheegaya left and right, they participate in several ayuutos and Sh!t like that.

In fact even women should get jobs to support their kids and be positive role models. if they did that we will see smaller succesful families. I dont support this whole notion of blame faarax for everything

on the topic, you are not married yet because you are not ready yet!

Juxa   

I expect great things for Aaliyah but once she is ready. Inta ka horeysana wixii soo agmara budh hala dhacdo

faarah22   

sister i have advice for you, don't ever marry and if you do, don't have kids. we have enuff somali kids already. educated somalis should strive to reduce their birth rate nowadays. am tired of large families, work with quality not quantity.

samjamaa   

faarah22;795847 wrote:
sister i have advice for you, don't ever marry and if you do, don't have kids. we have enuff somali kids already. educated somalis should strive to reduce their birth rate nowadays. am tired of large families, work with quality not quantity.

what it will be my purpose of getting married if i don't want having kids!!!!

for you infornation having a lot of children is something that is encouraged in Islam and the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) urged Muslims to do that. Abu Dawood (2050) narrated that Ma’qil ibn Yazaar (may Allah be pleased with him) said: A man came to the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and said: “O Messenger of Allaah, I have found a woman who is from a good family and is beautiful, but she does not bear children; should I marry her?” He told him not to. Then he came to him a second time and said something similar and he told him not to marry her. Then he came to him a third time and said something similar and he (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Marry the one who is loving and fertile, for I will be proud of your great numbers.”

faarah22   

tell that to the poor somali mother in southern somalia who is exhausted by child birth and can't feed the lot she has now. leave alone a 7th century warrior and use your 21st century brain my dear. do the right thing and be rational, we don't need somali kids we have enough already.