Sign in to follow this  
samjamaa

Why I am not married?

samjamaa;782154 wrote:
guys, all what you said it is true and i appreciate you advices but i just want to clarify some points.

1) I am racism becaues my target are only to marry Somali man with all my respect for other nationalities.

2) search husband in online or local masjid is not solution.

3) I am not worrying at all because i believe that allah knows what is good for me.

However, I’ve realized the most important thing is to first work on myrself. As Ms.Blue said When we work on ourselves, we attract what we look for. Maybe not all the time! However, if something is meant to be, it will happen inshaa allah.

and who knows i may invite you all to my wedding party soon.

Salaam

Darling i'm truly happy for you that my advice was beneficial to you and that it made you realise that you do have some things on yourself that you need to work on. You're now 1 step closer to your goal. Don't set a certain age as a goal to be married or you're bound to dissapoint yourself and please avoid bad men and players like a plague. Don't forget to inform us when you land yourself the right man and good luck with your soul seeking journey.

Miriam1 & Aaliyyah - Thank you ladies you welcome.

Taleexi - I haven't read that book but well done you understood the message very good, who knew you read such books I only knew your political side. I'm glad that you as a man agree with everything that i've said and it's also a comfirmation for Samjamaa that it's a reliable and right advice. Who better can explain to you about what men want in a woman then a man himself and vice versa but there is a exception if one knows both genders very good and is experienced.

somalee   

samjamaa;781678 wrote:
no i did not find in my local area, and is useless to find someone out side my local area, first my father died 10yrs ago and this issues need man to intervention, by the way my degrees scare them not attract them.

Sorry to hear about your father. May Allah have mercy on his soul. Why is it useless to find someone out of your area? I do not think degrees scare men, that is a myth and please do perish those thoughts. If you're hell-bent on only marrying men from your 'local area' then you may have problems, or if you are looking for men with x number of degrees.

The more you trim on your expectations the more you increase your chances of finding a man and getting married. Good luck.

samjamaa   

somalee;782236 wrote:
Sorry to hear about your father. May Allah have mercy on his soul. Why is it useless to find someone out of your area? I do not think degrees scare men, that is a myth and please do perish those thoughts. If you're hell-bent on only marrying men from your 'local area' then you may have problems, or if you are looking for men with x number of degrees.

The more you trim on your expectations the more you increase your chances of finding a man and getting married. Good luck.

thanks walaalo. Why is it useless to find someone out of your area?! it is hard to commencat , and i about the degrees it is ture because they will think i hard to reach some one told me. sorry i disagree with you there is no reason to lower expectations becuase intellectual compatibility in marriage is essential or what you think?!!

somalee   

samjamaa;783055 wrote:
thanks walaalo. Why is it useless to find someone out of your area?! it is hard to commencat , and i about the degrees it is ture because they will think i hard to reach some one told me. sorry i disagree with you there is no reason to lower expectations becuase intellectual compatibility in marriage is essential or what you think?!!

Intellectual compatibility? Have no idea what parameters you use to determine that. I think people are not born with the same intelligence levels and I think education and degrees do very little to change that.

lol when/if you decide to marry you should enlist your mum! Mine is the best I just say, "That one mummy I want to meet that one!" *Poof* A couple of weeks later he's sitting in my living room ( lured there under false pretenses). She's the best, she always delivers. Too bad, I haven't liked any of them on closer inspection.

Aaliyyah   

loooooool@ havent like any of them on closer inspection. My mom always loves to intervene, but you are clever u get her to bring those you want..(why dont i try that for a change!) LOL

salaam

just remember ladies when you reach 25 to 30, that is your expiration date and like spoiled milk, no man is gonna touch you with a ten foot pole.except me, i like spoiled milk.

raula   

^^^lol.

Sam i wish you the best & Marry whoever you want..Arab, Somali.etc..as long as they treat you right. Stop searching but keep an open mind. They'll come..Your choice...no one's (not your mom's/dad's..friends..siblings..masjid..clan Africa...etc ....should be yours..). Stick to your surroundings..

Ina lilaahi waina ileyhi rajicuun...May peace be with your dad.

Miriam1   

Sighnomore;785171 wrote:
lol when/if you decide to marry you should enlist your mum! Mine is the best I just say, "That one mummy I want to meet that one!" *Poof* A couple of weeks later he's sitting in my living room ( lured there under false pretenses). She's the best, she always delivers. Too bad, I haven't liked any of them on closer inspection.

LOL your mom is the BOSS love it. She should consider being a match-maker and charging for her services.

Taleexi   

Ahmed Najaad: Miyaanay dumar la dhalan, dhalin, oo aanu u dhixin af xumaa war ninyahow wax iskula har horaa loo yidhi " Nin reer u weyn iyo naag umilisa ahi, midna siday wax u ogyihiin,wax uma sheegaan Taasi waa taa.

Teeda kale, Blue-eey, my SOL presence represents only one dimension of me ee nin hawlo badan baan ahay. You know what! I've come to the conclusion that the thing call marriage is like a game. Doesn't depend on how much you have in terms of material wealth or how much knowledge you possess it is like a game and if you can not play the game well - it is a given loss - Case in point, we always see some people (women/men) whom we may think they are losers yet have no problems in their relationships......... All in all, life is a beautiful experimentation. And this is the mantra I live by - Get a nice woman or die trying!

Taleexi;785399 wrote:
Ahmed Najaad: Miyaanay dumar la dhalan, dhalin, oo aanu u dhixin af xumaa war ninyahow wax iskula har horaa loo yidhi " Nin reer u weyn iyo naag umilisa ahi, midna siday wax u ogyihiin,wax uma sheegaan Taasi waa taa.

dee ma been baan sheegay?

lol my mum is the boss of all bosses! I'll pass on your suggestions. The last one was plain weird on closer inspection I was like, "Mommy I don't like him anymore, make him go away!" She was like I can't I already I invited him to stay for dinner. I told her to tell him the stove was broken but she refused on account of that being rude. It was awkward.

Carafaat   

Axmed-InaJaad;785178 wrote:
just remember ladies when you reach 25 to 30, that is your expiration date and like spoiled milk, no man is gonna touch you with a ten foot pole.except me, i like spoiled milk.

:D