Sign in to follow this  
A_Khadar

Can NG and rest of SLanders Tell us Why Their Militia Attacks to Buhodle? Why?

Shawqi, waxaad moodaa Siilaanyo iyo guruubkiisa caqli celiyaa majiro dagaalka ay kudag-dagayaanna inay tahay experience la'aan. 20 sanno kahor ayay markii koonfurta Somalia ay isku hardiyeen beelo Soomaliyeed halka ay waqooyigu nabad ahaayeen sida guud oo dhibaatooyinki beelaha koonfurta isku laayay iyo kala gaaray iyo xasuuqyadii dhacay ay ilaa xad kanabad galeen waliba khaasatan Siilaanyo groupka uu hada horkacayo oo leh Xuduud ayaan soo xiraynaa. Iyadoo dhamaan Odayashi iyo Aqoonyahanki SSC ay isugu tageen Taleex iyagoo hadana ciidan, hub iyo cudud aruursi aad uweyn ugu jiraan to face the thread from 'SL army'. Waa sheeko xun iyo naxdin horleh oo kasocota waqooyiga Somalia.

Somalina   

AfricaOwn;780135 wrote:
What's death toll in Mogadishu today? Let's not forget about Somalia's capital.

Tell us how many died in Mogadishu today.

RedSea   

Give Silaanyo a Call maybe or better yet ask Xaabsade since he is Afhayeenka Saxafada. Anagu Maraykan iyo Ingriiska baanu kula joogna. Hadii aad ledahay aan ka wada hadalno arinkan, kaalay oo koob shaaha inta kuu qaada aan ka faqno say wax ujiraan sxb.

Taleexi;780102 wrote:
Khaatumites iyo dadka nabada jecel ee Soomaaliyeed waxaan ugu baaqayaa inay taageeraan halganka xaqa ah ee reer Buuhoodle ku jiraan.

Halgan baan cid kula jira iyo nabad baan rabna isma laha adeer ama hubka dhiga oo nabada qaata ama naga dayaa wixinan khaatumeysan.

Redsea, saaxib tan sheeko uma baahna and you know it. It dead wrong, why is Siilaanyo attacking Buuhoodle and what for? Afka muu kahadlo hadii Siyaasad la isku hayo, maxaa xabadda iyo dadka lalaynaayo meesha keenay.

If you are not biased, this is no different than a Somali so called army storming Burco or Hargeisa in the name restoring Somalia's territorial integrity. This TFG and any Somali government has had members of your clan in the cabinet, I think the TFG defense minister or may be was it the information minister thats from your triangle, should he be used to justify an attack against Hargeisa and kill people in there? Saaxib Somali way isla joogaan meel kasta dad meel kala jira ma ahan Maamuladana ninkii doonaa gala for their self political opportunity or personal gain. My point is very simple, if this is about politics, then Siilaanyo waxaa kufilan inuu isagoo meesha fadhiya afka kahadlo oo dhaho anagaa goboladaa katalina ama waa SL but for Siilaanyo to send troops and kill people in Buuhoodle, Widhwidh or L.A is totally a different thing - In fact I will go as far as to say a ticking bomb.

Akash   

SNM Jaah wareer ayaa ku dhacay arintani waxay i xasuusineysaa weerarkii Qaawanaa ee ay Ku Qaadeen Tuulada Seemaal ee degmada Baki Maamulka Villa Morgan waa iney xuduudahooga ku eekaadaan

AfricaOwn;780112 wrote:
As always? The same local men were also responsible for taking over LA. And had the scumbags they were fighting with running to garowe. They're still holding the fort down in LA. Buhoodle in time, in time.

Go ahead and twist the news, and cry about the "SNM".

the one twisting news is you. what happen to your second thread? Anyway, enjoy the thousand defeat to come.

NGONGE   

A_Khadar;780080 wrote:
What is the matter with these people? Why they are attacking to peaceful town that isn't theirs? Can anyone make us understand what is there in Buhodle SNM needs to other than murdering and displacing innocent people? Where is their Culumo of these people? Why they sillent? I won't ask their elders and Isimo since they all agreed on attacking a somali and muslim neighbors.

If you've been paying attention, I have been opposing these attacks from day one, Khadar. Softly, softly has always been my advice.

However, go and jump from the highest Khaatumo mountain, adeer. You are not an honest man and I have no respect for men who don't have the balls to tell the truth. Go back on yourself and when you ACCEPT the faults and shortcomings within Khaatumo come and claim the moral high ground, adeer.

For now, and since you don't want to tell the truth, I am going to go with my tol and say that Buuhodle is being attacked by yours (a family dispute, if you like). You on the other hand can keep claiming massacres one minute and total victory the next.

p.s.

What is it right this minute by the way? Victory or genocide?

NGONGE   

Xiin,

Born again separatist and other lables is all that's left for you these days, o fortune teller.

I have never been an emotional person and very few things get under my skin. But when a man of potential disappoints me, it really depresses the hell out of me. Khadar disappoints me, for I could see his potential. You on the other hand, showed your limitations long ago and I take you as I see you (khashaaf and all).

NGONGE   

^^ Hada ma adaan ku aqaana? Khadar does not strike me as a script nor is he (normally) a fool. But he got caught up in this whole thing and noocago beenta ka bartay. He had potential I say and I mean it. Shame.