Sign in to follow this  
The Zack

21 years ago today..

Raamsade   

To be fair virtually the whole of Somalia was against Cali Mahdi's hastily formed government including Tuur (SNM), C. Yuusuf (SDDF), O. Jees (SPM), Ceydiid, etc. And it is not surprising those Jabhads failed to form a government for they lacked a cohesive vision and goal. Sadly, if things continue to deteriorate at the rate they've been in the last 4/5 years, it won't be long before we yearn for the return of the despised warlords much like we yearn today for the reincarnation of Siyad Barre's dictatorship. That we long for a dictatorship says a lot about how far we've regressed.

Somalia   

The Zack;779903 wrote:
^Badhi is buttock in Somali so I have no idea how used that word
:D

On a serious note, I don't think anybody benefited from the USC failures. It was a lose, lose for all!

It means I am better than you sxb :confused:

Of course some people benefited for the rift, it was excellent. Some people had plans to destroy others. To prevent this a rift was created and they turned on each other. I am not going to say this was good but it was beneficial for some people.

Carafaat   

Dawlad taangi Muqdisho kaga baxday, kadib dagaal Kismayo isku qabsatay, markeedi horeba dawlad mee eheen. Reer tuuta iyo qori wada sita ma dawlad baa? :D

Somalia   

Carafaat;779922 wrote:
Dawlad taangi Muqdisho kaga baxday, kadib dagaal Kismayo isku qabsatay, markeedi horeba dawlad mee eheen. Reer tuuta iyo qori wada sita ma dawlad baa?
:D

I don't know, that dowlad seemed to show you who was the boss. :)

Carafaat   

Somalia;779926 wrote:
I don't know, that dowlad seemed to show you who was the boss.
:)

Indeed, the dowlad deceived all Somali's. but people found out they decided to get rid of 'the dawlad'. Nowadays 'the dowlad' is being abused by Al Shabaab, Kikuyu's and Tigrey's.