Sign in to follow this  
The Zack

21 years ago today..

The Zack   

21 years ago today, January 26th, 1991, the terrible USC, SNM, and SPM succeeded to bring down the Somali nation. Those retard couldn't agree to create a unified government. Some of them committed unforgettable crimes by killing people because of their qabiil.

The below video highlights how things have gone from bad to worse to worst..

The Zack   

burahadeer;779878 wrote:
they will neva have enough of snm/somland....look after yourselves guys.Waar danihiina ku foofa.

21 years ago today, the SNM helped the collapse of the central Somali government. Did you know that?

The Zack   

Somalia;779879 wrote:

All those organizations are at fault and must share responsibly.
:D

True, the USC were the biggest culprits though. They could've saved the capital but they chose not to. Aideed opposed Mahdi's presidency.

Somalia   

The Zack;779882 wrote:
True, the USC were the biggest culprits though. They could've saved the capital but they chose not to. Aideed opposed Mahdi's presidency.

Indeed, we have it on tape.

The Zack   

Somalia;779886 wrote:
Indeed, we have it on tape.

Imagine if Aideed would've supported Mahdi's government. Just imagine! The country would've been in a better situation today. I would have been the governor of the Jubbada Hoose sipping Shaax in the Buurgaabo beach right now . You would've been born in Garacad and would've spoken good Somali instead of being born some European Tuulo.

Somalia   

The Zack;779887 wrote:
Imagine if Aideed would've supported Mahdi's government. Just imagine! The country would've been in a better situation today. I would have been the governor of the Jubbada Hoose sipping Shaax in the Buurgaabo beach right now . You would've been born in Garacad and would've spoken good Somali instead of being born some European Tuulo.

Hey, af soomaali waan kaa badhiyaa sxb, oday haudka ku soo korey baan ahay. :D

Anyway yes, I agree it would have been much better. But in the end it turned out the way some people wanted it to. smiley_wink.gif

The Zack   

Somalia;779891 wrote:
Hey, af soomaali waan kaa badhiyaa sxb, oday haudka ku soo korey baan ahay.
:D

Anyway yes, I agree it would have been much better. But in the end it turned out the way some people wanted it to.
smiley_wink.gif

LOL@badhiyaa. Come again?

Yep agreed, it was a matter of choice, and they made the wrong choice voluntarily!

Somalia   

The Zack;779892 wrote:
LOL@badhiyaa. Come again?

Yep agreed, it was a matter of choice, and they made the wrong choice voluntarily!

Yeah man, badhiya, I'm pretty sure I was right homie :D, yes but the choice was beneficial to some.

The Zack   

^Badhi is buttock in Somali so I have no idea how used that word :D

On a serious note, I don't think anybody benefited from the USC failures. It was a lose, lose for all!