Sign in to follow this  
A_Khadar

Minnesotans are Welcoming Khaatimo State of Somalia

A_Khadar   

Indeed, the slogan is One nation, One people and One Somalia.. Who denies that? Join us this Saturday at the Minneapolis' Convetion Center right in Downtown Minneapolis..

A_Khadar   

Thanks guys.. We are expecting big turns, thousands insha'alah from all walks of Somalia from Minnesota and may be neighboring states...

^ Which one is that sunny city? California?

STOIC   

Zack, maybe you live in a state where there are majority citizens of enemy neighbor state (Hint:SL)....I still can't get over when someone was arguing awhile back in this forums that his/her clan are majority in Minehopless....bloody Somalis and their ego of looking more powerful than the rest......

The Zack   

^LOOOOL That is a possibilty, I need to be familiar people's qabiils from now on :D

P.s. OG's are the majority of MN Somalis, at least that is what a cousin told me LOL.

STOIC   

I wonder how they figure that out....they probably do inter-clan census..also I was laughing at your comment in another thread when a member was justifying his clansmen (I suspect) PHD is more valid than the eminent Somali professor in Minnesota...Shaqolaan.com

STOIC   

You are right the loudest once are the spoilers of every discussions.Mainly the once from SL and Puntland.I'm looking forward to the day no one will post nothing from those enclaves. If this event happened in my city i'd have attended.It is a Somali gathering after all (even if I disagree with their end goal)...

The Zack   

STOIC;779897 wrote:
I was laughing at your comment in another thread when a member was justifying his clansmen (I suspect) PHD is more valid than the eminent Somali professor in Minnesota...Shaqolaan.com

:D :D yea I know right! People are crazy. Kulahaa his major is better than the other prof's major ehehe LOL

I have no idea how they figure out what clan is the majority, they must have some crazy method to perform their census.

Che, my clan is definitely not the majority in SOL, the owner prolly don't like them, their region's name is censored. Anaa indho adeyg ku jooga meesha. :D

Stoic-LSK should limit the number of folks from these two regions but then they make their outbursts other Somalis look sane.

That would have been an interesting if you do make to such events. Beelo shir usually don't invite other Somalis.

Zack-You never know, anyway I thought the name of region represented all the Somalis?

Looking at the site, you think they are the only Somalis.